Sjgpisy

In the process of moving house have hardly any time for BnB :(
Sooooooo stressed , boxes everywhere and still so much to pack ha

X

Hi girls! You gotta keep this thread going until I can face being back for long! Haha

Am enjoying a BGT marathon this week :) Just love it!!

Lol, I haven't done much as usual!! Took the kids and the dog to the beach today. But I'm still feeling sick and have a head ache so not felt like doing much. I wish it would buggar off.

I'm desperately trying to decorate my bedroom. But I want a very very dark blue paint for the back wall. I had a look in b&q today and there was nothing remotely dark enough :( not sure where to get it from! Xx

We went shopping for Quinn's birthday presents! We are going to have a one year old, how did that happen LOL?

Tomorrow we're going to buy a car for me. I am so excited. We share a car atm which means that in the mornings I have to walk to nursery, then into town and a bus back out to work and repeat in the evenings. Looking forward to no more bus! x

Boo this was my favourite moment of bgt so far...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
Lol Beth! I was pleased he didn't get through I found him so annoying!

Ah mrsbeano that's fab about the car!

I am just catching up on last nights BGT....really behind the times here.

And, my god, HOW ANNOYING but I switched onto BBC1 briefly and managed to catch the very end of The Apprentice not knowing it was on tonight!!! It's supposed to be on on Wednesday's. FFS :growlmad::nope::dohh: I didn't see who was fired, but I saw who was the losing team and who was the PM and I can take a good guess as to who was fired.

Yay mrsbeano, new car, that sounds tres exciting! Do you know what you are getting? I'd be absolutely lost without my car, it would be like losing my arm. I go everywhere in it and get to places I just wouldn't if I had to rely on public transport.

I'm not too sure, just something small and cheap to run. Its only a second car, we've got the Focus to cart around the Quinnster so I quite like the fiat 500 or the VW Up.

DH is a teacher so is on half term this week which means Quinn is in nursery tomorrow afternoon. Hoping to get it all sorted then.

Im just reviving this thread:) hows everyone?

Doing well here! I'm getting my next depo shot today. In my butt :dohh:

Haha:) sounds exciting! I remember having steroid shots when i was preg with my first, i had them in my butt, how weird!:)

Keyval- I came on my period this morning and thought of you hahaha. I was gutted! Even though I'm not trying for a baby and financially it would be a really bad thing right now!

I haven't had time to pop in lately, hope you're all ok x

Hi:) im just waiting rather impatiently for my body to remember that theres a BABY in there! You can let it out now!

I had my baby! 7lbs 5oz, at 38+4:) he is now eleven days old:)

Thx ladies, im so happy hes finally here! Altho pretty tired!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->