Sketchy progression

Holliems

Reaction score
Hi all! Haven't been on this site since ttc my now 9 month old. Last week I decided to start doing early testing because my husband and I dtd a lot in my fertile week. Wasn't trying for a baby. I have 3 already. I was pretty surprised to get a faint bfp. I've been testing like crazy ever since.

It seems like my tests aren't progressing as fast as my last pregnancy. (The only other time I tested about everyday) I'm not testing at exactly the same time everyday but I feel like they should still be a little darker than the day before?

This mornings test is a tad lighter than yesterday's smu test. So of course I sent my dh out to get a couple more to see if today's smu test is darker.

Looking for opinions and experience.

Attachments

• IMG_3301.jpg
    IMG_3301.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 35
I've seen lots of ladies on here saying how bad the new curved frers are for progression. Good luck hun x

Thank you. I hope that's true. I wasn't excited when I got my first bfp but I started to get excited as the shock wore off.

I've heard the new FRERs aren't as good.
Good luck! :)

Just peed on another with smu. Waiting for it to dry. I'll post update with photo!

Ok so the bottom one is smu compared to top fun. Crazy how different they are. So I guess I'm a smu kinda girl! Relieved. Being pregnant is scary no matter if it's your first or 4th!

Attachments

• IMG_3306.jpg
    IMG_3306.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 19
That's a great line. SMU was always better for me too. Congratulations! :)

Lovely progression! Silly tests!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"