Skinny Girls Club!

kgal28

Trying for #3!
Reaction score
LOL... So, the name of this club is the "Skinny Girls Club" If anyone has a better name, feel free to suggest. ;) :rofl: Hopefully its not too corny though.. :rofl:

So!! Here we are! We are skinny women TTC or just wanting to lose weight!! Though, some of us here are also on a MISSION! Our mission is to conceive and catch that egg!!! We are pumped! We are prepared! We are dedicated! We will do whatever necessary to maximize fertility and prepare a healthy environment for our future bean! We are strong and ready to make our bodies the best they can be, so no egg escapes!

Feel free to post a food diary, weight update, lbs lost update, recipe, pictures, questions..and whatever else that pertains to health/fitness or weight loss! Together, we CAN DO THIS!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I will be posting my food diary and workout log tonight. Here is my plan and goals for the day...​

Breakfast: 9:30am
Lunch: 1pm
Dinner: 5pm
Fitness: 20 mins cardio/15 mins toning
Water: Realistic Goal 32 oz. ULTIMATE GOAL: 64 oz
Next Weigh In: Friday, Oct. 2nd
Last Weigh In: Monday, Sept 28 (+1.5 lbs)​

I'm IN!

But I must warn you, I have a bran flake fetish! :lol:

I'm confused. Is this for underweight people TTC? Or people trying to lose weight?

I'm going to do 70 minutes on the crosstrainer soon. I try to do it at least 3 times a week.

Ladies, do you believe in 'cheat meals'? (e.g. one 'naughty' meal per week as a treat to keep your sanity)

Yep! I sure do believe in cheat meals. I've read that having a cheat meal can stimulate metabolism and actually help with weight loss.. crazy huh?!
I found a good link w/more info on cheat meals if anyone is interested.
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=cheatmealtips

Good luck with your workout!! :)

I'm going to do 70 minutes on the crosstrainer soon. I try to do it at least 3 times a week.

Ladies, do you believe in 'cheat meals'? (e.g. one 'naughty' meal per week as a treat to keep your sanity)

OH! This is exactly what I need right now - thanks kgal !!

OK - so today I spent about 15min on my Wii Fit and then I went for a 35min walk at lunch. I find the key for me is to get at least a little bit of exercise in everyday.

I have been a member of Weight Watchers since November 2005 . . . and if I stick to the plan it works really well for me. So I am going to go back to counting points (which really just results in me eating low cal + low fat + high fibre).

Good Luck to us all - may healthy bodies = many :bfp:s

Hey Crailly! You're Welcome hun!! Wow.. you did great on your workout today! I am still waiting to feel like exercising.. lol I'll prob. have to force a workout later this evening.. once this migraine goes away. I hear alot of good things about WW.. glad you came on board! ;)

OH! This is exactly what I need right now - thanks kgal !!

OK - so today I spent about 15min on my Wii Fit and then I went for a 35min walk at lunch. I find the key for me is to get at least a little bit of exercise in everyday.

I have been a member of Weight Watchers since November 2005 . . . and if I stick to the plan it works really well for me. So I am going to go back to counting points (which really just results in me eating low cal + low fat + high fibre).

Good Luck to us all - may healthy bodies = many :bfp:s

Ok... here's my report for today. I had a slightly hormonal evening.. so I allowed some wine... not too much. :)

B: 9:45am nutri grain bar
L: 1pm 3 boiled eggs,orange,toast
S: 3pm cheese,crackers,diet 7up,pistachios
D: 7pm hawaiian wheat roll,chicken,wine,veggies/pasta

Fitness: 45 mins cardio/toning

Personal Goal for this week: Lose 2 lbs :)

Well I did 70 minutes non-stop on the crosstrainer last night, but then spoilt it by binging on a WHOLE packet of OH's sugary buscuits :( FAIL.

I only did it because there was no other food in and I was so hungry I was about to cry.

Better luck today ...

kgal thanks for getting us set up.

heres a look at yesterday:
bfast- 1/2 blueberry bagel w/tbsp cream cheese & 2 cups coffee
snak- yogurt & hard boil egg
lunch- l/o chicken & rice w/gravy
snak- oatmeal w/tsp peanut butter & tbsp choc chips
dinner - tv dinner
snak - pop tart & glass of skim milk
workout- treadmil cardio 63:02 minutes

Alright ladies lets all have a successful day!!!

kgal thanks for getting us set up.

heres a look at yesterday:
bfast- 1/2 blueberry bagel w/tbsp cream cheese & 2 cups coffee
snak- yogurt & hard boil egg
lunch- l/o chicken & rice w/gravy
snak- oatmeal w/tsp peanut butter & tbsp choc chips
dinner - tv dinner
snak - pop tart & glass of skim milk
workout- treadmil cardio 63:02 minutes

Alright ladies lets all have a successful day!!!

Wow - awesome cardio! Well done. I'm super-impressed! :thumbup:

Will! Great job hun! You're starting out nicely!
Cross! Don't worry dear..you got in your cardio, so the extra cal's shouldnt hurt at all!

;) I forgot to add that I had a sugar free fudgesicle last night after dinner.

Alright...... lets do good today! Don't forget to reward yourself with a pat on the back for the great job you gals did yesterday!! ;)

Well, here's how I did today..

Sept 30

B: 10am kashi cereal dry
L: 1pm chicken,corn bread, diet 7up
S: 4pm yogurt,fat free fudgesicle,some wheat thin chips
D: 8:30pm ham,cheese omelette,toast
Fitness: None

I had a migraine earlier today but now its gone. I may sneak in a small workout this evening or I might just wait til tomorrow... No cravings today except maybe a slight chocolate one around 4pm... but no other cravings! I got major cravings during my O time last cycle.. so hopefully I will be able to sub. good foods once that time of the month rolls around again. ;)

Okay, I get it now. Thanks for the clarification, and for changing the original post to bemore clear. Well, I definitely want to join! My doctor has suggested that I lose 35 pounds in a year. Luckily, my cholesterol and blood pressure are great, but he still thinks the weight loss would be good. I am on Weight Watchers online. I also believe in a cheat meal a week. My husband and I are both trying to lose weight, and we weigh in every Wed morning and whoever lost more gets to choose where we go for our Thursday night "splurge night". If neither of us lost (like today), we try to choose something healthy to eat!

Horrible PMS night last night :( I binged and didn't do the exercise I had planned :(

kgal28 sure hope your feeling better today :hugs:

harmonygirl72 thats a cool idea you and your husband have. Glad you are joining us!! 35lbs in a year is soooo doable - can't wait to follow along in your progress

crossroads I feel your pain as yesturday was my last full day of af and I didn't do as well either. Todays a new day and we WILL do better

yesturday looks like this......

bfast- chicken, salsa, bean and cheese egg beater omelet & coffee
snack- yogurt
lunch- cheesecake factory: 1/2 crabcake sand & small salad .. shared slice of cheesecake w/mom
snack- hand full of peanut m&m’s, hand full of chips & granola bar
dinner- spaghetti squash, italian turkey sausage & sauce & 2slices wheat bread
snack- 6 oreos and glass of skim milk

workout- 55 minutes weight train with some cardio

water- 72oz of water

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member