Skinny Girls Club!

So here is what I ate today

12:30am midnight snack: meatloaf,veggies,dr pepper
Brunch: @ 1pm orange,2 whites,1 yolk
meal: @ 4pm small smoothie king ban. gladiator w/fiber
meal: @ 7:45pm wendys chicken caesar salad, dr pepper

*the midnight snack was a huge no no!* DH and I were sitting in bed around 11pm (right after out bd session..haha) and started watching the Food Network! This is sooo dangerous to do btw, if you are hungry or not! Anyways, Iron Chef was on and we practically convinced ourselves that we were hungry during that show. So, that meant more calories for me to sleep on.. I did get a small workout in today but nothing like I planned. I guess tomorrow I will try to extend the amount of time I do my cardio and get back to weight training. :) Hope you all are doing good w/your eating today!!!!!

hang in there kgal i just know we will master this one day

weighed in this morning and i have gained - going out of town is not friendly for the scale

got back to it yesturday with healthy eating, lots of veggies, water and tons of cardio

Yes, it was Canadian Thanksgiving weekend and I was at my parent's house for three days/nights eating everything I am not supposed to.

Well back on the wagon - I ate really healthy so far today and I just need to drink some more water when I get home.

Thanks Will.... practice makes perfect! I know we can do this! How have you all been doing lately? Crailly.. lol you make me laugh! I am glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! You have to splurge on the holidays..its only fair! You will get back into the groove.. c'mon girly! I will help keep you gals motivated!!!!

Where are the other girls who initially started coming here? Hope they havent dropped out of the club! ;) What motivates you ladies to stay in shape? For me, its the number on the scale.. I used to just go with how my clothes were fitting.. but I got obsessed with weighing, so now I have to see a certain number when I step up to weigh.

Here's how I did today... cant seem to shake the caffeine from my diet.. Im glad Im down to one Dr. Pepper... you can see that its lasting me a few days! I have stayed away from the cupcakes I made over the weekend, so Im happy about that!! I can actually fit into a pair of pants that I havent worn in a year! I will post a pic soon!! I think progression pics are cool.. those also help keep me motivated. Ok, so heres my log for today...

12pm - nutri grain cereal bar
1:45pm - hamburger patty,bbq sauce,9 mini rice cakes,dr.pepper
5:45pm - yogurt
8:30pm - grilled cheese,pringles,dr.pepper
9:30pm - fat free fudgesicle

I only got 10 mins. of cardio in.. :( that is something I have to pick up this week!!!!!

Right now I am motivated to fit into the clothes in my closet that are 1 or 2 sizes too small. But I also like seeing that smaller number on the scale.

My goal this week is to make sure I am drinking enough water & fluids. Right now I have a cup of tea (to warm up). After that I will fill my 32 oz water bottle.

I didn't gain or lose this week. I stayed the same. I am determined to LOSE this week! Hopefully between 1-3 pounds! I will let you know how that goes! I want to lose 35 pounds, and I decided I would treat myself with one new item of clothing for each 5 pounds I lose!

I have been pretty good this week. My official weigh in isn't until monday. I started trying to lose weight a few months ago. So far I have lost 30 pounds. I want to lose between 12-22 more, depending on how I look. It's been a process for sure. I have learned that I cannot limit what I eat to stick to a diet, but limit how much I eat. I also work out. Good luck to everyone. I am hoping to be at an ideal weight by the time I TTC in december. So far so good. Congrats to everyone else fir working so hard. We can do this!!!:happydance:

I am soooo mad I just wrote this long post and now it is lost somewhere out there :shrug:

Crailly glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving

Kgal :happydance: you go girl on getting into those pants

Harmony sometimes staying the same can be a good thing - I never want to go up - keep at it and those new clothes will pour in

Callie Wow! 30lbs thats awesome! sounds like you have a good plan. may your time ttc be short

as for me I am back on track from being out of town and I just pray the scale shows it on Tuesday

Happy hard working on plan day to you all

wow.. love coming here and feeling the motivation that you ladies have!! It helps gear me up to workout.. which I havent done in the past two days! I have been slacking a bit.. and putting excuses in the way of my health. Well, not anymore! My goal is to weigh 125 by Christmas and so I have about 2 months to do so. It's perfect, cuz I only have about 10 lbs to go and I'll be there!!! I have got to go to the grocery store.. Ive been eating wayyyy too much pantry food and not enough fresh fruits/veggies.. so off to the store I will go. I need some apples and carrots and maybe I'll pick up some papaya too!!! :) All this healthy talk makes me want a salad also! :yipee:

Here are my food logs from the past few days..

Weds. Oct 14

8:15am - cereal,water
12:30pm - 2 eggs,1/2 orange,water
4:15pm - 1/2 orange, crackers,water
5pm - chocolate pudding
7:45pm - tilapia,ff tartar sauce,sauted potatoes,diet root beer
8:45pm -dessert - 5 candy corn pumpkins

Fitness: cardio 20 mins

Thurs Oct 15

12:15 - oatmeal,water
2:30- orange,pretzels,water
4:15 - 11 mini rice cakes
5:15 - can of soup,diet root beer *ate the entire can of soup* :( wayy too much sodium! Next time I will buy the lower sodium soup. :)
dessert - candy corn pumpkins,fruit by the foot *was craving sweets*
mns: some pistachios,pb cracker,vitamin water
Fitness: dog walk

Fri Oct 16

B: @ 7:15am cereal,water
L: @ 12pm soup,pringles,diet root beer
D: @ 6pm

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

OK! I've been MIA around this thread for wayyy too long! Here's my plan!!

Current weight - 139.5
Goal weight - 125

That means I need to lose 14.5 lbs to reach my goal! I've started eating better today.. somewhat *** ;) Well, its better than how I ate over the weekend! Once my blood sugar levels get back to a good pattern, I will do tons better!

Hope you all are doing well and eating good today!!!! :)

skinney girls eh
well my name is sarah im 4'10 and around 110 lbs i wanna lose 10 lbs

Hi there Sarah! Glad you stopped by! What kinds of things are you currently doing to get in shape? Do you eat pretty healthy/workout? Why do you want to weigh 100 lbs? When was the last time you weighed that? Just curious. :)

Excited to have you join us in losing those extra lbs!! ;)

OK - I am back on the healthy eating band wagon. Hit a bump - now I am back on track.

Monday and Tuesday I stuck to my Weight Watchers points.

Now to figure out where to fit in some exercise.

Hi there Sarah! Glad you stopped by! What kinds of things are you currently doing to get in shape? Do you eat pretty healthy/workout? Why do you want to weigh 100 lbs? When was the last time you weighed that? Just curious. :)

Excited to have you join us in losing those extra lbs!! ;)

meh im only 4'10 so im pretty short and im currently just cutting down on junk food and not drinking pop. and the last time i weighed that much i was prob like 12 Im 17 now.

OK - I am back on the healthy eating band wagon. Hit a bump - now I am back on track.

Monday and Tuesday I stuck to my Weight Watchers points.

Now to figure out where to fit in some exercise.

weightwatchers food is sooo expensive!

Hey gals! Wow... sry I havent popped my head over here in a few days. I have been struggling w/food cravings.. mainly sweet and carbs! I havent started my cycle yet.. so Im not sure if Im PMSing or having EPS or what. I have gained about 3 lbs and today I made the decision to get back on track! I know I mentioned getting back on a few days ago.. but I had no idea how bad the cravings would get. Haha... had to have my chocolate and popcorn!!

So, how are you all doing? :) I'll be back to post my food /workout log tonight!!! xo!

Well I keep eating the leftover Halloween candy - first at home - then at work.

IT STOPS NOW !!

I brought all my leftovers from home to work - then I placed the basket far, far away from my desk.

I lost 2 pounds this week (the same two that I gained last week). So, that's good, but I have to be good this week to keep going in the right direction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->