Skinny Girls Club!

Hello all !!

Yesterday morning I woke up with cramps - knew :witch: was on her way - so I slept in. No Wii Fit. I was too grumpy and cranky to go for a walk at lunch.

Today I forgot I changed my alarm - so I slept in again. Oh well. I DID go for a walk - almost an hour (my whole lunch break) !! I was actually a little winded by the time I got back.

I have been sticking to the 31 points a day I get to eat with WW - I think . . . you see my electronic food scale broke about 10 months ago. As soon as my OH gets a new job I am going to buy a new one. When I want to eat healthy it is one of my best tools.

WE WILL do WELL to be WELL !!!

Hey Harmony.. you can do it! Thats good that your cholesterol and b/p checked out normal.. I know a friend who did WW and it really worked for her. I like the idea of weighing w/your DH.. I need to start doing something like that w/mine.. he needs to lose about 10 lbs! Cant wait for all us girls to get in better shape! ;)

Okay, I get it now. Thanks for the clarification, and for changing the original post to bemore clear. Well, I definitely want to join! My doctor has suggested that I lose 35 pounds in a year. Luckily, my cholesterol and blood pressure are great, but he still thinks the weight loss would be good. I am on Weight Watchers online. I also believe in a cheat meal a week. My husband and I are both trying to lose weight, and we weigh in every Wed morning and whoever lost more gets to choose where we go for our Thursday night "splurge night". If neither of us lost (like today), we try to choose something healthy to eat!

Its okay cross.. its a brand new day and if it makes you feel better, I missed my workout last night as well. :( Not today though, I have to get on it!! ;)

Horrible PMS night last night :( I binged and didn't do the exercise I had planned :(

Thanks Will.. I am feeling MUCH better today! Oreos?! LOL... I miss those things! Glad you got that cardio in.. :happydance: Hope you're doing good today!

Crailly..glad you found time to get your walk in! its so nice here today, I will prob. take the dog to the park and walk myself. :)

Well, my AF came today, so I haven't been too good either. Plus, it is raining out, so our run didn't happen. My husband and I both gained a pound this week, so we are trying to think of someplace healthy to go out for dinner tonight. Any ideas?

Hmmm any place around you that has good salads? What did you end up eating hun?

Here is my log today

OCT 1

Brunch: @ 11:15am corn bread,egg whites, melon
Meal: @ 2pm hamburger patty,bbq sauce, orange slices, water,2 fudge pops
Snack: @ 4:30 hawaiian wheat roll w/spray butter
Dinner: @ 8pm wendys taco salad,diet coke
Dessert: @ 8:30pm yogurt

fitness: walked dog

I needed to get more cardio and weights in..I still might but not sure. I've been skimping on my workouts lately...I know I shouldnt, though. I have one more week before we go to Baton Rouge.. hopefully I can get it together and drop another few pounds.

I ended up being pretty bad and eating lasagna at an Italian place. (But, I accounted for all the WW points!). Tomorrow I must be better!

Crailly "WE WILL do WELL to be WELL !!!" love this quote - thanks for sharing

harmonygirl72 we are not perfect people and the good thing is tomorrow is a new day - a new beginning

kgal28 sending you lots of exercise and weight loss :dust:

here is what I looked like today......

bfast- scramble egg beaters with cheese and 2 turkey sausage links & coffee
snack- hard boil egg & fiber plus bar
lunch- kashi tv dinner
snack- yogurt & granola bar
dinner- pb&j and chips
snack- dark chocolate snicker bar

workout- 58 min aerobic class

water- 72ounces

off to bed as 5:30am comes early

Good night!!

Weigh in day for me !! I'm down 4 pounds this week. I little higher than the 1-2 pounds a week that most plans & doctors suggest - but I figure most of it was that I am drinking more water.

I am allowing myself a little cheat dinner tonight - wings & pizza - but I won't go overboard.

My goal for this week is to stick to the plan over the weekend and actually get some exercise in on Saturday & Sunday as well.

Crailly way to go on the weight loss!!! Keep it up and you will be at goal in no time.

Heres a look at my Friday.....

bfast- cheerios with skim milk, peanut butter & peaches and coffee
snack- cheesestick
lunch- oatmeal with tbsp peanut butter & tbsp chocolate chips
snack- atkins bar
dinner- Times grill burger on wheat with cheese, lettuce, tomato & onion and sweet potato fries
snack- 2 glasses of wine

workout- 47 minutes strength training

water- 49ounces

Today is gonna be a busy one for me as we have alot of running to do but heres a lil look of the plan I have written to follow....

bfast- egg beater, chicken and cheese omelet & coffee
snack- yogurt
lunch-
snack- fiber plus bar
dinner- hot dogs & salsa chips
snack- skinny cow ice cream bar

water- 50 ounces

Have a great on plan weekend!!!!

OK, so here is what I did yesterday (pretty bad) but I plan to do better this weekend! ;)

Oct 2

Brunch @ 11am 2 eggs, wheat toast w/cheddar cheese,water
Snack: @ 2pm white choc. covered marshmallows (went shopping w/family and couldnt resist the gourmet bakery!)
Snack: @ 4:45 cheese and crackers
Meal @ 6:45pm wendys chicken nuggets w/bbq sauce, manderin oranges
meal @ 10pm lean gourmet pizza rolls, diet a&w root beer, 1/2 c. mint choc. chip ice cream (went to a football game at 7pm.. so I had two dinners..haha!)

Having brunch really messes up my schedule.. but lately I have just not wanted to eat breakfast. I'll have to start doing that if I want to regulate my eating pattern a bit more.

Today is goin better.. I havent had anything too unhealthy and I walked the dog w/DH.. so if I can squeeze in another mini cardio session and weights later today, I'll be all set! ;)

You ladies are doing so great!!!!!!! Losing that weight!!!!! We can do it!!!!!!

Here's how I did for Saturday

Oct 3

Brunch @ 11:40am yogurt
Meal @ 3pm burger king 8 pc nuggets w/sweet and sour, diet coke
Snack @ 5:15pm veggie chips, diet a&w root beer
Dinner @ 8pm nachos
Dessert @ 8:30pm ice cream, fruit by the foot
Fitness: walked dog, 20 mins cardio, some light toning

as you can see, I didnt really eat that good.. lol I am going to do my best today,though! I have until Friday to get down to 140 lbs (goal). I eventually want to get back down to my 125 lbs but that will be a goal for winter. :)

Hope you all are doing well with your eating!!!

The weekends are hard for me as we go with the flow and yesturday did not turn out as planned - mcdonalds for lunch and outback for dinner. I made pretty good choices at least.

Today.....

bfast- 2 whole grain bb waffles with peanut butter and coffee
snack- yogurt
lunch hot dogs and chips
snack-
dinner- steak, mac n cheese and steamed veggies
snack- home made cake

water- 50 ounces

Well Friday was a planned cheat meal day - so had just (2) pieces of a medium pizza and a few boneless wings.

Saturday I stuck to the plan

Sunday did not go well - it started out fine, low fat/low cal pumpkin pancakes w/ light syrup. But we went over to our cousin's house - stayed for dinner - and there was chocolate cheesecake for dessert. Oh well.

Today I went for my walk at lunch even though it is chilly outside and I am working on drinking more water. Planning on having fat free ham for dinner with some potatoes and veggies. Should be a good day.

today is my weigh day and i am down 1.4

yesterday looks like this.....

bfast- scramble egg beaters with cheese and turkey sausage & coffee
snack- yogurt
lunch- the mall
snack- choc pbutter banana protein smoothie
dinner- crockpot porkchops with butternut squash soup, brown rice and steamed broccoli
snack- homemade cake and milk

workout- 50 minutes strength training

water- 40 ounces

very nice willbamom1day !!

Yesterday was my birthday - so we went out for dinner and then I had ice cream for dessert. So delicious - so many calories - :rofl:

:rofl: Crailly! You crack me up! Great job so far ladies! Will - congrats on your weight loss hun!!!!

I must admit, I lost a lb myself.. but Im afraid it was the sickness that assisted with that loss. :( My diet the past two days consisted of crackers and soup.. but my appetite is coming back steadily! Here's what I've done so far today...

Breakfast: crackers,vitamin water
Lunch: Lean Gourmet pizza rolls
Snack: fudgesicle
Dinner: *healthy*
Snack: *healthy*

I plan to make the last two meals healthy ones. :) I can't stop now..I just broke my plateau!!! We can do this gals!!!!!

I weighed today..I think my scale is broken cuz it kept giving me a different reading. Ugh, guess thats digital scales for ya.. Im guessing I am still doing well in the weight category, despite being off track this past week. Im fully back on plan tomorrow, so I'll be coming to post my journals. :) I cant wait to get back in shape! Gosh, its felt like ages since I had a six pack..lol Hope you all are jumping back on the wagon w/me Monday!!!!!

very nice willbamom1day !!

Yesterday was my birthday - so we went out for dinner and then I had ice cream for dessert. So delicious - so many calories - :rofl:

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! May you be blessed with many more

Sorry I have been M.I.A. but been out of town and am now back to the grind.

Hang in there ladies - we can do this! Take it each day as it comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->