Skinny Girls Club!

Crailly.. glad you got rid of the candy. LOL I had to make my DH bring the rest of ours to work or else I would've eaten it!!!!

Harmony..CONGRATS on the 2 lb loss!! You can def. work hard this week and lose 2 more by next week!! You can do it girl!!!! :)

OK... so here's my journal from yesterday..

Tues Nov 3

11:15 - toast w/light butter,yogurt,water
2:00 - rotisserie chicken,broccoli cheese rice,diet green tea,
chips,raspberry sherbet
5:15 - taste bear naked cereal,cheese,2 triscuits
6:30pm - popsicle
7:00 - baked chicken,bbq sauce,vegetable rice,green italian
beans,diet green tea
9:00 - Med. Dairy Queen Butterfinger blizzard

I HAD to have the blizzard gals... I had a massive Butterfinger craving! Hahaha... but dont worry.. I will only make regular trips once I get preggers, until then, I will limit my blizzard addictions to once/month! :)

OK! So I really got off the healthy eating train for Thanksgiving but now I am just getting all this junk out of my house so I can get back on track tomorrow. I was supposed to be back on today but all these leftover Christmas candies from my recent road trip to the in-laws stared me down and I must say I lost the battle tonight. I am fully prepared to have all of ths out of sight for tomorrow! My blood sugar levels might act up for the next few days.. but Im ready! I have a goal to reach for Christmas and unless I get pregnant before then, there are NO EXCUSES!!!

So in order to make myself more accountable I am going to start posting my food journal here once again. I really got off track but I need the accountability and support. Anyone else with me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->