Skins anyone?

Me too, I prefer this cast to the last one. Someone on my FB reckons it's actually the psycho guy who is dead and Freddie killed him and now he's gone on the run which is why he's missing next week. But in the preview for next week the psycho guy is in it talking to Effy so it must be Freddie who's dead :(

I cant believe I just read this...iv not watched it yet :cry:

Yeah I think Freddie is dead... Me and Hayley watched it last night, we were both sat there staring and she kept saying "F*** he's got a bat, what a psycho.. omg ! Omg ..... Ewwww Babe Freddie's dead" :rofl:

I cant wait till next weeks episode now! i think that will send Effy up the wall path again though now that he's dead!

I havnt shouted at the tv in aaaages!! :D i hate how completely ridiculous the plots become since series 1 tho

:cry: I watched it!!
He could have put up more of a fight really.im hoping he isnt dead...but there's a good chance he is!!

Im sure he's dead cause in the telly book it says he was beaten to death with a bat? so most likely he is!

I definately did not expect that. I suspose a happy ending is too much to ask for.

I must remember not to look at this thread until I watch it :dohh:

Same here im not watching it till 11 so i really cant see any spoilers! :haha:

im not watching until tomorrow :(

Not impressed with it all was bloody crap the way they ended it grrrrrrr!

im so disapointed

i dont think there will be a fifth series grr x

They've been commissioned to make a fifth and sixth series but with a whole new cast so guess we'll never find out what happened :(
Really disappointed with the ending! Didn't wrap it up at all. At the end of the 2nd series we knew where everyone was going, but this one they didn't end it properly, we only now what Panda, Tomas, Emily and Naomi are doing. Rubbish!

theres something about cook isnt there haha x

I'm so disappointed with the ending and that poor Freddie died :( I loveeee Cook, mmm :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->