Skins anyone?

theres something about cook isnt there haha x

Haha definitely :)

I was really disappointed with the last episode :( I thought we'd at least find out what happens to everybody..
It's obvious that panda and thomas go to harvard then emily and naomi go to goa.
But what happens with everyone else? Did cook kill the psycho guy?

They normally keep one cast member running through all of them.. so i reckon effy or cook might be in the next one again!

I really like katie though, not sure whats happening with her.
xxx

i think next years will be karrens year **freddies sister**

only 2 more years though and its done as far as i no

Does anyone know when the next series starts?

I hope it's cook whose gonna be in the new series if its not ill be soo upset lol god i sound like such a spaz but i am honestly in love with him :haha:

To be honest I'm still mourning Freddie :( although the speech Naomi made to Emily made me well up a bit because that is exactly how I am!

I watched it last night...what a crap ending!! :shrug:
Like you said,no-one from this cast are in the next cast.but I agree that I think the next one is gona be karens.hopefully then we will find out what happened re,cook and psycho guy!! :thumbup:
I also think (and hope) that Emily and Katys little brother will pop back up.he was so funny :lol:
Effy isnt in the next one (she has already been in enough coz she was someones little sister in first series) coz she has moved on to films I think,as has freddie (i mean the actors of course)!!
Oooh,cant wait now.why do they have to leave it so long :growlmad:

I just watched the last 2 eps and OMG i did not expect that AT ALL with Freddie!! lol i was sat there in a daze thinking wtf just happened .. then i was convinced freddie would come out the door and psycho guy be dead but nope .. ending was abit crap too.

I reckon the next one will be about karen and we will find out what happened with cook at the end.

The ending was beyond crap!!! I mean ffs hes all like ohhh a bloody shirt... OMG A SHOE THAT SAYS FREDDIE!! and he cries when he reads the notebook but not when he finds his best friends bloodied clothes?? And whats with the whole 'you killed my friend but im cook and im an underachiever' speech :wacko:

i think he was jus basically sayin - im cook - i am all that but thats something .. and that psycho was nothing ,, or something like that if u get what i mean.

and he prob was in a bit of shock from findin freddies things hence no emotion.

I'm hoping freddies sister will be in the next series so we'll find out what happened with cook, finding freddie etc

The ending was beyond crap!!! I mean ffs hes all like ohhh a bloody shirt... OMG A SHOE THAT SAYS FREDDIE!! and he cries when he reads the notebook but not when he finds his best friends bloodied clothes?? And whats with the whole 'you killed my friend but im cook and im an underachiever' speech :wacko:

I think he was angry, hence no tears! I took the speech to mean 'i'm cook, i dont back down, i'm and underachiever therefore nothing to lose with what i'm about to do to you'. We saw how he got when that lad who bumped into him at the party after he saw freddie and effy together, so you can only imagine what kind of mess he made of the psycho who killed his best mate!!

on a slightly different note...the psycho therapist bloke was moving away and had packed stuff away, why on earth had he packed Freddie's bloodied clothes up to take with him?? :wacko:

I think he was angry, hence no tears! I took the speech to mean 'i'm cook, i dont back down, i'm and underachiever therefore nothing to lose with what i'm about to do to you'. We saw how he got when that lad who bumped into him at the party after he saw freddie and effy together, so you can only imagine what kind of mess he made of the psycho who killed his best mate!!

on a slightly different note...the psycho therapist bloke was moving away and had packed stuff away, why on earth had he packed Freddie's bloodied clothes up to take with him?? :wacko:

Because he was a psycho? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ok, that makes sense I suppose!! :dohh:

the ending was quite confusing, who's actually in the next series?

a momento (sp?) from his kill lol maybe he has more people bloody clothes in that box 2...... Maybe freddie is not dead though really maybe his half beaten to death and locked in a cupboard somewhere in the house almost naked :wacko:

a momento (sp?) from his kill lol maybe he has more people bloody clothes in that box 2...... Maybe freddie is not dead though really maybe his half beaten to death and locked in a cupboard somewhere in the house almost naked :wacko:

haha, i'm pretty sure freddie is dead :cry: fingers crossed Cook's clothes didnt end up in that box too

:happydance: I love Skins! Gutted that its finished for a year.
I really hope Cook isn't dead as well.
I think we will find out next year, like they did from series 2 into 3. Effy was Tony's sister and now shes one of the main characters so i think maybe that will happen with Freddie's sister? And at least then we will find out what happened to Cook, like we found out that Tony didn't die from being hit by the bus.
I kinda prefer 1 & 2, I really fancied Tony :dohh: and in 3 & 4 I like Cook.
Does Effy really annoy anyone else? She's so self obsessed! (haha yes I know its only a tv show) x

:happydance: I love Skins! Gutted that its finished for a year.
I really hope Cook isn't dead as well.
I think we will find out next year, like they did from series 2 into 3. Effy was Tony's sister and now shes one of the main characters so i think maybe that will happen with Freddie's sister? And at least then we will find out what happened to Cook, like we found out that Tony didn't die from being hit by the bus.
I kinda prefer 1 & 2, I really fancied Tony :dohh: and in 3 & 4 I like Cook.
Does Effy really annoy anyone else? She's so self obsessed! (haha yes I know its only a tv show) x

lol i only used to watch to look at tony haha :blush:

lol she annoys me too... :haha:

i enjoyed this skins but i did get rather jelous of the twins at times doesnt help when your partner fancys them :growlmad: and basically wants your hair like theirs :wacko: cheecky bugger! i put my foot down and said no lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->