Slap me senseless

GD29

NTNP
Reaction score
:coffee: I moved a few days ago to NTNP to relax and stop TTC so much.
So what did I do?
I've paid for another month of Fertility Friend AFTER peeing on an OPK.
:dohh: :haha:

Its just the habit of it all. I did it without even remembering I was NTNP.
Oh well, at least I know I'm 1 DPO :flower:
Its better here than reading about it, normally I've gone through 50 OPK's by now, I've only gone through 3 so far just to confirm my suspicion that I was ovulating. Why do I feel so guilty? Silly!

I know you all probably think I'm silly, but as a habit TTC is hard to break.
I last had a chemical pregnancy in august to, which made me even more determined to try again.

I do find this forum less stressful though and it is helping more than reading about testing every day and successful pregnancies that do happen.
At least I haven't bothered ordering HPT's, I've normally ordered about 30 by now :haha:
Please forgive me, I'm a bad influence :blush:
I'm just relaxing about it all more.

Ha ha GD, I know just what you mean. I have been saying that 'I'm Trying, OH is Preventing' because for an NTNPer/WTTer I am obsessed with my temperature, CM and so on!

And I just bought two expensive boxes of OPKs for next month, mostly to try to 'murphy's law' my body into making me pregnant already. :blush:

We need the calming influence of the other NTNP ladies to help us with the 'zen' approach... :awww:

I agree, TTC is a painful habit when it goes on for too long and you get stuck into the routine of browsing OPK's and HPT's online :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->