sleeping after doing night feeds?

nessajane

Reaction score
How long does it take you to get back to sleep after doing a night feed after LO is settled?

its takes me upto an hour lately :( xx

I nod off more or less straight away. Sometimes hubby is awake watching TV and I even fall asleep with that on and prior to having LO that was unheard of.

It used to take me forever too... I was bagged... Thank god she sleeps through now.

It takes me no time at all now, I am pretty much drowsing while he nurses.

It used to be forever. Actually I had to put her in bed with me to get her to fall asleep again. Now we cut the night feed...

I put a message about getting Gabbi to sleep, not me, shows how tired I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, to answer correctly, it used to take me ages, but now I drop off quite quick, I could quite easily fall asleep whilst feeding her now, but before, oh, anywhere from 1/2 hour to 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will get better

How long does it take you to get back to sleep after doing a night feed after LO is settled?

its takes me upto an hour lately :( xx

I used to fall back to sleep quite quickly but just lately it has been taking AGES. An hour at least some nights. And after the 3am (ish) feed I am always starving hungry so last night I was up from half 3 till half 4 sat downstairs eating toast and managed to get a little bit more shut eye before Poppy woke again at 6 :dohh: It's SO frustating isn't it!

When she was first born i was asleep again within minutes, but lately i dont seem to be sleeping too great. Last night i went to bed at 11.30pm and didnt go to sleep until 3am as she was doing the whole "snoozing" thing as she had a bit of a stuffy nose ... she didnt even feed until 6.30am lol

IM asleep within seconds of me head hitting the pillow. After months of getting up LOADS in the night, im happy to get any sleep :rofl: XxX

Dont think i wake up properly, mind you its a blessing to co sleep. Tried sam with a bottle of aptimil before bed last night to see if that had any baring on his sleep (he usually took three feeds during the night). Well it must have done because i woke up with one boob like a football. He must have only woken for one feed, but i dont recall it for the life of me..lol

I'm quite lucky as I've always been a good sleeper and am usually out for the count as soon as my head hits the pillow :sleep: I've had a few nights of insomnia but they're pretty rare :D

xx

Suppose its not so bad during these dark mornings still, but i dont look forward to later when the suns gonna be blaring at me through the curtains at four in the morning. :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->