Sleeping and laying 24 hours a day

Skyye

bfp for baby #1 Jan 8, 2020 | Mum to 1
Reaction score
Anyone else? I’m just so exhausted and tired all the time I don’t ever want to do anything but lay in bed and sleep, if I even bother doing anything I’m immediately even more exhausted and tired and feel like I’m carrying 700 extra pounds on my arms, legs, everything. So I just lay in bed like the whole day. ): I have zero energy to do anything. I’m sick of it. Plus it’s so hot outside I can’t stand it. I’m 25+4

What is your blood pressure like? I have chronic low blood pressure but it went even lower during pregnancy and it was really draining.

What is your blood pressure like? I have chronic low blood pressure but it went even lower during pregnancy and it was really draining.
My blood pressure is normal. I don’t understand why I’m so tired all the time like I’ve ran a marathon

I found I was really tired first pregnancy, but getting up and exercising made me feel better. In the third trimester I have the most energy surprisingly! Have you had your iron levels checked? Anemia can cause some serious fatigue. Hope you get some energy back!

I'd definitely get your iron levels checked, low iron can make you so tired x

I survive off of iron tablets. Without them I wouldn’t move. I’d definitely give that & Vitamin D a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->