Sleeping on my belly!!!!!!

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
My hubby had to wake me up last night coz i was sleeping on my stomach and he said that LO was pushed to my side!

I feel sooooo bad, LO is ok, I am still feeling kicking ans movements. But I cant help being a little worried!

If it were anything serious, your body would wake you and make you move. Don't stress it. I'm still sleeping partially on my stomach some nights.

I quite often wake up lying on my stomach still - baby is pretty good at kicking me if I'm squashing it :) I wouldn't worry too much, if baby is suffering it will wake you up and get you to move.

I sleep partially on my belly too and, like the others have said, I'm pretty sure your baby would kick you if you were squashing it! Mine does!!!! x

Phew glad you posted this im constantly waking up to find im on my front!! it really worries me!!

I wake up and am half on my belly and feel so guilty, but been happening for weeks and baby is ok so Im sure your fine x

i still sleep slightly on my stomach, if it gets to the point Lyssa is uncomfortable she kicks me and i move.
my midwife actually tolld me to lie this way as it would help Lyssa turn from back to back to an easier position for labour.
so no worries hon.

i slept on front ad got kicked if he had got too squashed

i used to sleep on my stomach all the time before i was preg and its difficult to not fall into old habits at night especailly wen ur sleeping and dont know wat ur doing, but i've read about different sleeping positions on the web and theres nothin to say that sleeping on your tummy with a bump is a danger to baby just that its more than likely VERY uncomfy for the mum lol. Plus the baby is bobbing around and floating in the fluid anyway so the pressure would probably just push her/him back rather than squish em lol. x

I sleep with a pillow under my bump but its super squishy feathers so im usually slightly on my stomach and hes still good hehe i wouldnt worry at all its like the ladies say if baby is uncomfortable you will know :)

I still sleep half on my tummy most nights and baby seems fine:flower: I feel more worried because I often wake up on my back and I've read you're not supposed to lie that way, then I lie half awake, half asleep knowing I've got to turn over but thinking how comfy I am!!

I climbed on the bed next to OH yesterday to tell him to wake up, and I realized I was flat on my belly. I moved immediately, thinking I'd squished the poor little guy. He was fine, though.
I was SO shocked that I was even still able to get in that position.

I still sleep slightly on my belly. Weirdly enough a couple of times I've fallen asleep on my side lately I've woken with severe pain down my side and had to move. As others said, if you're not in the right position your body always lets you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->