sleeping on side?

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
How old are babies when they are aloud to sleep on there side as summer much prefers it, as i sometimes let her in the day for her naps if im in the room or regularly checking on her and at night she is on her back and always waking up!

well max likes too hes been sleeping like this since 2 months old ..DR said it was ok as long as they can turn on there backs if they need to

thanks yeh she can turn on her back, i mean when i was little my mom was told to put me on my side! might give it a shot tonight and see if she is any better.

Skyler has been sleeping on his side since he was born. Doctor said side sleeping is best and then it is back sleeping. Apparently side sleeping improves 'motor skills'.It is just tummy sleeping that you have to look out for.

Jessie has been sleeping on her side since she was born too xXx

ours sleeps on her side too...shes nearly five weeks old

My little girl enjoys sleeping on her side the most. She tends to konk out faster.

Kaida will only sleep on her side. She has done since the day she was born.
Even the nurses would place her on her side.

its funny because when ellie was born i was always told to lay her on her side and now its lay them on there back! do what you feel is best

i think my lo prefers this too.

My question is tho, how can I make sure he'll roll on his back & not his front? As am paranoid he'll do this in the night & not bs able to breath etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->