sleeping ovaries waking up

Haleybr

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was meant to have a depo injection in November and didn't go for it- i had been on it about 9 years.

I had a follow up visit with my doctor on Monday. I mentioned when i was there that for over a week i had a stiching sensation on my right side and points it out. My doctor has said that this sounds like my ovary waking up (if it turns into pain i have to go back in case i have a urinary infection)

Has anyone else had this? Or is ny doctor just fobbing me off? Lol

Thank you xx

I was on depo for about 9 months and never heard of this lol. Maybe since you've been on it for so long, your ovaries have stopped working and need time to get back into the groove of things? I'm not sure lol. But, he/she's the doctor so I would go based on what he/she said.

Congratulations on pregnancy :)
How long did the pregnancy take you xx

Did it just take you 3 cycles after stopping depo? I'm like 4 months out from stopping (only 1 injection) and haven't had a period or ovulated. Meh lol

Did it just take you 3 cycles after stopping depo? I'm like 4 months out from stopping (only 1 injection) and haven't had a period or ovulated. Meh lol

I was actually on the pill. I stopped and started TTC and it took 3 months. I got off depo a couple years ago because it made me gain a lot of weight and I didn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->