Sleeping troubles!

cmco

Reaction score
Hi girls! I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago, not long after finding out via HPT hubby and I are expecting Baby #1 in July (according to my calculations, I'm about 7.5 weeks)! We're thrilled--and terrified!--and I've enjoyed finding people going through similar experiences. Speaking of...

Is anyone else having trouble sleeping through the whole night?? I have not gone a night without waking up at least once for the last 2 solid weeks! I'm not worrying, not really even always needing a trip to the bathroom--just waking up and feeling wide awake for 20mins. or so. I've also found I'm having VERY vivid and odd dreams (last night I was on an hour-long contest of some kind to find a ridiculously ugly and expensive purple purse at the mall!)--just wondering if anyone else out there is like me, or if I'm losing my mind! :dohh: The result, of course, is I feel exhausted ALL the time and have to fight the urge to just curl up under my desk at work every day...

Things sure are exciting already! And to think--there's still almost 8 months of fun left to go... :laugh2:

I'm with ya there - I'm having trouble sleeping at all. I am so, so tired, but I just can't sleep :(

Hello hun :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

Vivid dreams are also a pregnancy thing........ask most girls on here and they have had vivd dreams, and a lot of people have quite erotic ones.......so watch that space ;)

Congratualtions on you rpregnancy hun and wishing you a very healthy and happy one!!! :hugs:x

It's normal to get vivid dreams in pregnancy, I've had loads since being pregnant. Noticed it last pregnancy aswell :)

I cant sleep at all really tired but no matter how much i try I just cant fall asleep it does suck

Yep! You're not alone! I'm exhausted all the time lately, but I wake up ten times a night! And the DREAMS! Oh yeah, basically every time I sleep now I dream, all kinds of random vivid things! IT'S THOSE HORMONES!!! What a pain, eh? Like we don't deal with enough, lol! :hugs:

I wake up around 2am or 4am - normally to go the toilet. For about 4 days I just got up and watched tv not being able to go back sleep.

Vivid dreams - that's a hard one for me to answer because I've always had vivid dreams. I will admit as of late that I feel as though I'm sleeping less and just in a half and half state (being aware of my surroundings but dreaming at the same time).

I am sleeping 2-3 hours in the day and then around 7 hours at night with a wake up toilet call!

Congrats on your pregnancy

I'm having the same thing with the sleep. I fall to sleep pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow but on average I'm waking up about 4-5 times through the night (and always go to the loo) and then I wake again about 5.30am and can't get back to sleep. I've only just started to have vivid dreams and they are all pregnancy ones - guess thats on my mind the most!

yep im in the same position.... i get in to bed absolutly shattered.. managed to go straight to sleep.. and within a few hrs im up, awake and on the pc checking out the forums...

I wake up, on average, every two hours. Poor DH is missing out on his sleep too because of my constant movements.

Well at least I know I'm not going nuts! :blush: I know I've read all about vivid dreams et. al, but it's funny when it starts happening to you.

BTW, thanks for the welcome!!

i have no trouble sleeping but i could see where some people could lol.

Oh yes. Either I'm in pain or I have to pee or I'm having some awful dream. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->