Sleeping!

2nd time mum

Reaction score
I have suddenly got to the stage of feeling tired. Thankfully I am now only working a 3 day week and come off at the end of May so that's fine. I knew I would be feeling a bit tired but is this normal. Last night I feel asleep on the settee about 10.30, then went to bed and up at 7.30 this morning. Didn't have a hectic day at all yesterday, just visited one of my aunts. Dropped off my eldest and OH this morning, came home, watched Jeremy Kyle then just like a light switch going out, I fell asleep and that was me until about 2.30 this afternoon! Please tell me that this is normal?!

I'm the same right now, although it comes and goes. I took a 2 hour nap yesterday, then was in bed by 10:30 and didn't get up until 8!

Through the 3rd trim ive been all over the place! some days i'm totally hyper and full of energy and others i feel like I did at the beginning totally lathargic and want to sleep! its those lovely fluctuating hormones again hun, I felt at my worst physically in the mid 30-somethings, am quite energetic again now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->