Sleeping

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
Is he sleeping to much? Noah slept from 8:30pm-6am had a bottle, back to sleep til 7:30am, then he was back to sleep by 9:30am and still asleep. Is it okay he's sleeping this much? My mom says this is what babys are suppose to do, but he never slept this much before.

It is perfectly fine. When babies feel like they need sleep it is because they are growing, so don't worry!

Thanks Aqua, Im such a worried wart when it comes to him, I over think everything when it comes to my mircale.

Noah seems to be doing everything like other babies his corrected age, and I know it's hard for you since you have gone through so much, so just relax and enjoy your gorgeous boy!

ahh that sounds like heaven i wish mine slept that much im lucky if i get 6 hours sleep a night xxx

hehe same here although he was fed at 9pm last night, sleep at 11pm and up at 4 for a cuddle, put into our bed and slept until half 6 :)
Sounds like Noah is being a really good little boy enjoy the sleep :D

Caitlins still has a few cat naps in day and sleeps for ages at night she went down about 10pm ...shes still in bed whist I'm crazy because I'm up :confused:

She always falls a sleep after her first morning bottle with her Daddy however once she is up has her first bottle she turns hyper for me :dohh: haha

Wobbles, thats how Noah is. Once he wakes in morning, he is up at 6am usually..lol I try to get him to goto bed latter but he becomes fussy and the lattest I was able to keep him up once was 8:30, so he slept till 7:30am.

So he has slept through the night 3 nights in a row, and he slept alot yesterday, I guess he's just growing.

Growing boy indeed :D & maybe he likes his sleep ....Caitlin does - Like her Daddy clearly doesn't believe in you can have too much lol!

My husband Brad can fall asleep in 5 seconds. LOL Also loves his sleep..wayyyy to much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->