Sleeping

melissa22

Mummy Liam and bump
Reaction score
Im finding it so hard to sleep :sleep: at night times, the only way i can sleep from being a little girl is on my tummy, im trying so hard to sleep on my side and always end up back on my tummy im scared that im guna hurt my little one its frustrating me sooooo much x :hissy:

i was like this at first, i found that if i lay on my back and put a pillow inbetween my legs then rolled my top over so it is as if im laying on my belly and kept my legs to the side i could sleep

it is much comfier than trying to sleep on ur side if ur not used to it

maybe u could buy one of those pregnancy pillows, not being able to sleep when ur tired is the worst ever

xxx

I'm the same, although I've got to a stage where I can't lie on my tummy because it's not comfy on my bump and my boobs get in way! I'm sooo tired and long for an afternoon siesta most days.
I put a pillow between my legs when I lie on my side and it helps me stop falling so far forwards. I'm going to get one of those dream genii pillows when payday comes around though cos they look lush.

You cant hurt your baby laying on your stomach, I'm told. tis just really really really uncomfortable for you.
Yeah, totatly get a pregnancy pillow. I use the ole pillow between the knees thing, it seems to work.

I'm lucky as i sleep on my left side anyway so used to it and now baby is, you should try not to sleep on ur tum. xx

Ive bin finding it hard to sleep too i got a hr last nite! I got out of bed crying as im so overtired now after a month of lack of sleep

its awful aint it, i just want to sleep but cant! must try the pillow between the legs lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->