Sleping bags

Well, I put Lucas in his sleeping bag last night and we had the longest sleep yet! From half 11 to half 7!!! :happydance:
Why didn't I try it sooner...!!! :rofl: Only joking, prob just coincided but I'll def be using it tonight!!!
Thanks for all the tips! xx

i think these are fantastic jack slept through the night the 1st night we used one of these so he slept throu 6 weeks which was when i 1st used 1 . xx

i think theyre great too!! we needed 6-12 months one for elliot though, 0-6 was only just fitting him.

I not sure what a sleep pod is I'v not come across them. But I do love sleeping bags. Mine had one from when she was tiny. She got a new one for Christmas as she was starting to have to hunch her legs up in the origonal one. (oops. That bit should possibly go in the 'bad mums' thread) I can't remember if she used one from birth. Possibly from when she got out my bed at 3 months. The one she has now is like a magic spell. Even if she is protesing about going to bed if I can get her arms in the sleeping bag she goes flop and says 'nuggle nuggle' (the command she uses to tell me its bed time).

I not sure what a sleep pod is I'v not come across them. But I do love sleeping bags. Mine had one from when she was tiny. She got a new one for Christmas as she was starting to have to hunch her legs up in the origonal one. (oops. That bit should possibly go in the 'bad mums' thread) I can't remember if she used one from birth. Possibly from when she got out my bed at 3 months. The one she has now is like a magic spell. Even if she is protesing about going to bed if I can get her arms in the sleeping bag she goes flop and says 'nuggle nuggle' (the command she uses to tell me its bed time).

I think a sleep pod is just a make of sleeping bag, or I've possibly just made it up!!! :dohh:

Mamas&papas call their sleeping bags Sleep pods....I only know coz I bought a load on half price last week:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-dreampod-25-tog-06-mths-barnaby-buttons/7340634/type-i/

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/range/bedtime-hugs/3195/

Oops correction....they call them Dreampods:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"