Slight stabbing pains in nipples. Has anyone had this and ended up NOT pregnant?

rayofsunshin

Reaction score
I've had a strange cycle and I am an estimated 10-12 dpo. I had slight cramping yesterday (uncommon) and I am wondering if that could have been implantation.

Anyway, this evening I am experiencing slight stabbing/shooting pains in my nipples. Not extremely painful or long lasting, but noticeable and out of the ordinary. I have had this occasionally, but not usually this often in one day.
I have searched online and found quite a few women who had this during early pregnancy. However, I am wondering how many of you have felt these pains and ended up not being pregnant. Has anyone experienced this during other times of their cycle, or when not trying to conceive? Or possibly while you think you may be pregnant, but then it turns out you're not?

Thank you!

I had one cycle where I had shooting, stinging pains in my nips. Convinced me I was pg, since I don't usually every have that happen. Unfortunately wasn't pg. But hopefully you are!!! I've had so many one-time symptoms that convinced me I was PG, and I never was, never have been :( Hope this isn't the case for you!

Thanks for answering! I, too, have had many one-time symptoms that turned out to be nothing.

Good luck to you!

I have this now !!! its really fast but like you said noticable!! i also had them when I was pg with my dd. It started that way then became painful on the side of my boobs alike near my armpit. almost felt like a burning pain.. GOODLUCK!!!!! im excited for u sounds promising

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->