Slightly confused

Cherry263

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I'm a mom of 3 boys, from a previous marriage. My new hubby has a daughter, but we want one of our own. I am so very OCD about organization and planning everything in my life that it seems hard for me to now use this approach of not trying not preventing. We had a serious discussion the other night about having children and he basically said let His will be done. I asked if he was ready for a child and he said he was ready for whatever life has to offer. I know that he would be thrilled to have a baby with me, and I'm confident in knowing that but he is also adamant that I finish my degree first and be working at least 6 months before we actively try for a baby. I am in my final year but because he brought up this baby talk I've been feeling more and more baby fever. I'm almost thirty and was hoping that by 30 i would have had all the children i ever wanted to have and be settled in the career of my choice. Things don't always go according to plan but i really wanted to do the whole have another baby thing now rather than later, and that way i could focus on my career. Some days I want a baby and other days I don't. I'm confused about whether I should just learn to go with the flow or only do it when I know I'm fertile. He isn't really aware of my regular 27 day schedule. I am always aware of when I am fertile. Most times I don't have sex around my fertile period and so far it has worked pretty well in not conceiving, but i worry that if i really do begin to plan and time sex and I don't get pregnant right away the way I did with my ex then it may be something wrong with me now or him and I cannot take that extra pressure right now. I need to just take my mind off babies completely so me becoming pregnant is just as much a surprise to me as it would be to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->