Slightly Doubting 20 Week Scan, Thoughts??

Dancerforlife

Reaction score
We had our 20 week scan this week and the tech wasn't the most friendly, went pretty quick (front desk lady was shocked we were done already). She said that it was definitely a girl even though babies legs were close together. Even though our first is a girl I still couldn't resist the urge to buy a few things yesterday but looked at the pics again today and now I'm not so sure!

I could see it from the lines to the left but I don't know what part the arrow is pointed directly at??? Doesn't look like my daughter's gender shot or any of the shots online, maybe it's just not a good shot but still a girl. Anyone have any thoughts?

Attachments

• CroppedGenderShot.jpg
    CroppedGenderShot.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 77
That's a tough one think I would want another scan to be sure :).

Oh gosh, I don't really know. I can't see like clear boy parts so it just could be swollen girls bits?
If you can get a private scan.

I think it is a girl if I had to guess, because I do see three lines. BUT that being said the legs look shut and it still could be a boy. I'm guessing since she said girl she had a better shot during the scan just didn't give you the best photo and it probably is a girl

Thanks ladies! I have another scan for low-lying placenta in 8 weeks so I'll definitely ask them to check again and keep receipts but hopefully she was right, I'm excited about DD having a baby sister :)

I see the three white lines. Looks like a girl to me!

I would try and trust her if you can. Although she wasn't that friendly she's the expert at looking so the odds are in your favour thats its a girl. Try not to worry but definitely get it second checked at your next scan if they can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->