Slightly off-topic but still pregnancy related

MontyMad

Reaction score
This is going to sound completely insane, but 6 years ago I wrote a trilogy of stories. Two babies were born throughout the series, and I've just realised that I never gave the first one a birth date. He was just sort of...well, born. I know it doesn't really matter on the whole, but it's really starting to bug me. (In case I ever write about these characters again.) So I need help with working out the conception date, and the birth month. His parent was 3 months pregnant on Christmas Day.

Oh, and the other baby. Her birthday was the 18th July, meaning the conception date would've been between September and November. Is that right? I'm sorry if I come off as a nutcase, but I really am quite obsessive and particular about this stuff.

My dd was born July 20th and her conception date was around 22nd October.

To be three months pregnant at Christmas the last period would be around the beginning of October with conception occurring mid October. Due date would be around July 9th.

My LO is due July 18th, last period started October 11th and conception probably October 23th.

wow, never met anyone who wrote book ...
i love books and to have the patients to sit and write not only a book but a trilogy...:)

are u getting them published :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->