Slim fast diet (talk)

mummylove

Reaction score
I thought i would make this thread for people doing.or starting the slim fast diet.

Here we can disscuss each others progress. Up/lows. Targets of how much u want to lose and ur daily routine u are doing.

We can support each oither and push each other ro reach our goal :)

My name is samantha but prefered to be called sam.

I am 29 years old. I have 2 children

I weight 13stone 10lb and would love to get to 10 stone.

That is a big thing for me saying my weight normally i am so ashamed.

anyone welcome to come talk :)

My stash so far

Attachments

• 10171722_10203488962882599_8350051744254396816_n.jpg
    10171722_10203488962882599_8350051744254396816_n.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi I started on Thursday.
I lost abit of weight according to the scales before I started by cutting down, drinking water and exercise but I was stuck and not loosing anymore, so hoping this helps.
I'm pear shaped so hoping I don't loose it all in the wrong places. I was 11 3 when I started the slimfast. X

Eta - I'll add some typical days of what I'm eating when I know it's working lol :)

Well I was naughty this morning and weighed myself after only 3 days. I don't want to jinx it so lets just say the scales are going the right way ;)

I don't do slimfast but a very low calorie diet. I have a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch, protein and veg for dinner and then a bar or shake for supper.
I think it's probably the same as slim fast but just another company! My daily calorie intake is 650 to 700 cals per day and my carbs are always under 70g.
The diet ensures I get all my recommended daily nutrients but if I have a lifestyle day (protein meal) I have to take a multivitamin. I drink 3-4 litres of water a day and I notice if I drop my water intake my weight losses slow down :thumbup:

Anyway I've been trying to find a support thread on here but only found Weightwatchers and slimming world so this would be perfect for me :)

I'd already lost 59.6 lbs with weightwatchers when I started this diet and I've lost 14 lbs exactly in the last 3 weeks. My weigh in day is Thursdays :)

Well done on both off u. Should be proud of ur self. I am so looking forward to do this and getting bk to the gym and doing swimming.

I really miss exercise. I did my back in a few months ago so I've been unable to do anything other than walking :(

I see from your ticker you could test today! Have you tested hun?

Not today but was neg yesterday and been to busy to do it today. Not counting my hopes up. This is why i need to lose weight. If i shift a few stone i might be able to get pregnant. Been trying for 2 years and nothing

Well done Embo78

Good luck for tomorrow mummy love and for your bfp

I've just been using my exercise bike and have an exercise app on my phone. Would love to start swimming it's just finding the time.

:flower:

I did this for 6 weeks and lost 15lbs.

But i got so sick of the shakes i stopped drinking them.

I work in a subway so i tend to just do a toasty or small sub & tea to keep cals around 1200

Good luck

I know time is hard. I can only go gym when kids are at nursery and a day at weekend when oh is here

I know time is hard. I can only go gym when kids are at nursery and a day at weekend when oh is here

Its not soooo much hard (it was lol) just there arent many flavours i got fed up.

Seeing the scales go down is enough motivation for anyone, i loved the diet.

Im gonna try again at some point if this just low cal doesnt work out

Yea this is why i said i will give it a month see how it goes. Ive got ideas what i can do for team to keep it healthy. Loads of veg for one lol

Think I'll start to look into a gym membership. There's none nearby though and I'm just learning to drive so it's hard to get to one aswell.
I've got two flavours at the moment and take turns which I have, then will try another two. Hopefully I won't get sick of them that way x

How is your first day going mummy love?

I'm finding it abit harder today and feeling abit hungry but haven't drunk as much water.

Didn't do it. Took kids blackpool pleasure beach so had something out but defo doing tomorrow.

Will be going gym after I've had my check up at dentist

Just having a look at the 7 day plan, but not really liking some of the main meals

I started this last week and lost 3lbs so far :) I started at 12.7.4

Whats everyone 600 kcal meals looking like?

I haven't done any meals from slimfast. I just have what we usually would have but try to have more veg or smaller portion and just hope they are under :dohh:

I had strew shake this morning. Didn't taste that bad but is repeating on me lol. I'm gonna go get some of them meal bars cus don't think I could have shake for both meals. Tonight I am doing chicken breast salad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->