Slim fast diet (talk)

For thoughs doing low cal rather then the slimfast. What and how much are you eating? X

I am starting having white fish with a jacket spud and loads of veg. Chilck breast pork etc. I am trying to cut down and not eat take away and to much fatty food. When i do a meal and we have mash i only have a bit then fill my plate with veg

How's it going for everyone? I'm not really doing the slimfast anymore but will do it some days to give me an extra push. X

I am doing ok lost 2lb in the last week and half. Not much put least its something

I've lost 8 pounds in about a month so it works out about the same. I think if you lose it too quickly your more likely to put it back on and go up and down x

Well done hun. I always say a loss is a loss

Hey there, I have been reading through this thread and felt that maybe instead of the slim fast you guys should try a low calorie balanced diet instead, yes it needs more planning but it doesn't feel as restrictive as this diet. When you think about it, each shake is over 200 calories, what else could you het for that? Fruit salad with natural yoghurt for breakfast, Turkey breast and salad for lunch. Real food, filling and nutritious, not too sweet or sickly and not as expensive! Take a multivitamin, feel full after eating, you may be able to stick to it for longer and may not revert to unhealthy eating patterns after the Wright is initially gone. No judgments here, just observations from a previous yo yo dieter who had tried everything in the past! Healthy eating and exercise is the only way forward!

I'm trying to do low cal rather then the shakes but cracked and had too many biscuits today :(

Iv been comparing Asda mela replacement shakes to slim fast, there's fewer calories, more protein, very slightly more fat tho, less sugar and salt too, I also find slim fast very watery but the Asda ones are a lot thicker, I'm stickin to Asda shakes 2 weeks almost and goin good xxx

I'm back on the shakes I was stuck after my 8 pound loss. So giving it another go. I will look at the asda ones are they cheaper? Xx

I'm back on the shakes I was stuck after my 8 pound loss. So giving it another go. I will look at the asda ones are they cheaper? Xx

Yes they are 4 pound a tin, but if u wanna stick to slim fast they are 4 pound a tin in savers xxx

Just been having a look and comparing and tesco do smoothie ones. Sounds a nice change from the milkshake ones. Less calories too. :)

Just been having a look and comparing and tesco do smoothie ones. Sounds a nice change from the milkshake ones. Less calories too. :)

Oooh that does sound nice ill have to have a look xxxx

I'm abit put off the slimfast ones. I tried a vanilla ready made shake before and it was vile. It smelt bad too :(

I just run around all day lifting boxes at work and at home I work out and lift weights for a couple hours and try to eat clean. I used to be 80 lbs but now im 100 and ashamed :(

Back on the slimfast as of monday. As were now in the peak holiday season ive had to cancel my gym membership, so doing sf. To get the weight off.

I have to walk 30 mins to work everday and obvs back. Im on my feet running around a busy SW store all day, we have soooooo many stairs the lbs drop off

2lbs down since monday YAY

I'm getting back on the Slim Fast, I've lost 4 stone with it before so here's hoping lol!the powder that you mix yourself is way better than the pre made stuff xx

I'm getting back on the Slim Fast, I've lost 4 stone with it before so here's hoping lol!the powder that you mix yourself is way better than the pre made stuff xx

The pre made stuff nearly made me throw up. Not sure if it was off(it was still it date on the bottle) or they are just horrible. Put me right off :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->