Slim fast diet (talk)

I know what you mean I only have half of one in the morning but just had a banana today. I find the meal bars really overpriced.
We are having fajitas hope I don't go over x

I've got used to the feeling now but can't wait for my shake lol.

I had the snack in end. Had them cheesy cracker things. They was really nice. Had a meal bat for lunch it was ok but very dry. Good job I had a bottle of water with me lol

I am so upset and angry. I have no support of me doing this diet. Some of my friends saying it's a waste of money. And my oh isn't being supportive

There's always people to say it's a a waste of money but I think it's worth a go. It's been about for years. My hubby just let's me get on with it and hasn't really said anything x

My mum did it when I was a kid. Didn't work for her but think that's cus she's disabled

What sort of meals does everyone eat at night? And u got any good recipes I can do

When you buy this go to savers there the cheapest ive seen £3.99 for a big tub of proper slimfast. Do the snacks etc aswell

I'd love to hear some meal ideas too.

It's all half price in superdrug tanikins. So 2.97 for a tin.

Actually mummy love have you got a smartphone? Change4life have an app called "smart recipes" it tells you how many calories etc. I haven't tried any yet but I've been meaning to for a while :)

Well today didn't go well and I've ate far to much. Supposed to weigh myself tomorrow but don't know if I dare :( x

Oh no was it the shakes or not eating properly? X

The shakes i think. Was really ill yesterday. I am just going to cut down what i eat and try eat healthy and cut out the crap

I find them very sickly now especially the caramel one :sick:
I've only had my morning one today.
Would still like to talk to you about weightloss? :)

yea sounds good. I am still determinant to lose weight. Like today all ive had is scrambled egg on toast. I got a pork chop out for tea

I just wish it was as easy as it is gaining it :dohh:

I know. Like they say it's easy putting it on but the hardest losing it

Got a confession.... I ate 2 doughuts!! Really quickly so the other half didnt see yesterday... the shame!!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->