Slim fast diet (talk)

I'm getting back on the Slim Fast, I've lost 4 stone with it before so here's hoping lol!the powder that you mix yourself is way better than the pre made stuff xx

The pre made stuff nearly made me throw up. Not sure if it was off(it was still it date on the bottle) or they are just horrible. Put me right off :(

Same it was making me sick

Yeah they're just really awful, they do taste off now you mention it!! Xx

I find the shakes need to be really cold. And only add the powder when you drink, dont leave it premixed in the fridge

I've started this except just having one for breakfast and not slimfast, a similar german brand. Only reason why is because I was having some plain yogurt with a teaspoon of stevia in it to make it less dull....but it got dull lol. Got different flavours so it doesn't get boring so quick. They're actually quite filling and keep me going until lunch. I'm not usually the sort of person who goes for these sorts of things, but I wanted to have something that wasn't bombarding me with carbs, was tasty and low cal - this fits the bill (for now, until I get bored again).

Been doing it for about a week and a half and already lost 2lb (granted some of that is mostly water weight). I'm sure it won't be long until I'm sick to death of this and back to plain yogurt. In all fairness plain yogurt is bloody boring :p

I'm starting SF shakes tomorrow! I've never done anything like this before so not sure how it will go but willing to give it a go.

I'm not sure what I will do for evening meals, I might just eat normally but smaller portions for that. I have a lot of weight to loose so hopefully it will work to give me a kick start. Then will do slimming world after

How does slimfast work? Would I be able to have a shake for breakfast and a shake at night instead of a snack and still be on the right track to lose weight? I'm trying to find a way to sub a meal a day and or my nightly snack.

You have 2 shakes or meal bars

3 snacks or pieces of fruit

And a 500/600 cal meals aday

I have been doing slimfast on and off for about 6 weeks and lost a stone with slimfast (and nearly two stone in total) from healthy eating before slimfast. I find the plan a bit hard if im honest as i lack willpower. So any tips and encouragment would be great

Thanks, Dawn xxxx

Hi, Can I join? I am starting slim fast tomorrow, went and bought all my supplies today. I have never done anything like this before and I LOVE eating!! Lol so am thinking I am going to struggle but am also determined, I just do not like what I see when I look at pics of myself, it actually really gets me down.

I am 13 stone and am a size 14 (fastly approaching a size 16)

I was a size 10-12 when I was pregnant and after giving birth was a size 12, I have just continued to rapidly gain weight over the past 6 months or so.

I am also going to start exercising (squats and walking) and drinking plenty of water, going to try drinking green tea aswell and maybe take a multi vitamin

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->