Slim Fast

Geebug x

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have been doing Slimmingworld for 6 months now and managed to lose 1stone 1lb (I wanted to lose 21lbs.) Over 2 weeks I went right off track and put on 6.5lbs again.

I have 5 weeks until I go on holiday, so am getting desperate. Has anyone ever used Slimfast as a 'quick fix' I am aware that it will probably not be a long term thing, and I will gain again, but when Im back from my holiday I will worry about it then!

Am thinking of doing it for 4 weeks, 2 shakes a day and a healty meal, and then getting back on slimming world.

xxx

I did it just before getting pregnant with DD. It worked ok whilst I was distracted enough at work and didn't have to think about food. I tried it after I had DD and was gaining weight again, and I just couldn't do it at home at all! I did drop weight on it fairly easily when I did it though, so if you can manage it then it may work for you. I don't know how sustainable it would be though.

Thank you for replying.

I have been on it 3 days now, doing two shakes and a meal so it isnt too bad, however I do stock up with fruit and rice cakes inbetween :blush:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->