Slimfast anyone ?

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
I started yesterday! Anyone else doing it ? :)

I've used it before but I hate the taste of it :sick: have like 11 cans of the shakes in my cupboard and no desire to use them, lol. I recommend adding fruit to them and having them very cold, makes it taste better.

I may just use them this week to use them up though..

Ooo I love the taste of the vanilla one! Yum!

Im on the tesco version and have a few days left then Im on to a healthy eating diet and exercise plan. Iv been getting tummy cramps (I guess cos its so low cal - about 1200 a day) so cant wait to come off of it. But iv lost 4lbs in 1 week so in some ways its good, but its also got negatives

Aww iv felt fine so far .. How long have u been doing it ?

What's the tesco ones taste like? I have seen them n there cheaper! Iv only ever seen strawberry flav and I only eat the vanilla flav ones!

the choc one is lovely. Iv been better today but have a few days left so will go onto a neal plan then. Their made with semi skimmed milk and go v thick and creamy if you blend it up. I have a hand blender and works good. They taste a little like Yazoo milkshakes (which I love)

I keep buying the stuff, but I never use it. Like, I do... but never because of a diet :blush:

i started the biggest loser plan on monday!it's similar to sf but the shakes taste sooo much nicer:thumbup:

good luck!

i started the biggest loser plan on monday!it's similar to sf but the shakes taste sooo much nicer:thumbup:

good luck!

Iv seen them in asda but I haven't looked into them .. I thought they were more exspensive ?? X

not sure how much sf is as i haven't bought them for years but a 10 pack of biggst loser meal replacement shakes are on offer at the moment at asda £13 i think:dohh:instead of £19 so i've been picking them up while they're on offer!

the shakes are really yummy and have just the right amount of sweetness without being too sickly,i always remember sf being sickly sweet lol:haha:
biggest loser also do soups,snack bars and meal replacement bars,haven't tried the soups but i tried the bars urrghhhh horrible so i've just stuck to the shakes.you can buy mixed flavour packs and the flavours are all lovely.

best of luck!

SF has alot of 'added' sugars per shake, this mounts up, should try to avoid sugars which arent natural (like fruit sugars are) having to many of these added sugars can cause you to gain weight, if you dont do enough exercise to burn off th...e extra sugar you take in, it then stores as fat.
Another downside is, SF can workout to be very low calories plan, if you exercise alot, but dont meet min of 1200 calories a day your not making it any easier on yourself, after few weeks of good losses it can easily change around and can start gaining, its very important you drink plenty of water, last thing its lacks alot of protein.
Good luck on it but please be careful on it also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->