Slimfast- Snack and Meal ideas for fussy eater/ Success stories

scottishgal89

Reaction score
:hi:

i am considering starting slim fast. anyone on it? how much did you lose per week to start with roughly?

i thought it might be the right diet for me because i only eat one meal anyway and eat rubbish the rest of the time.
i dont like fish or anything like that and am a bit fussy with meat.

any meal ideas?
any other advice?

thanks!! :flower:

hey huni ive just spied this thread because i just started my slim fast plan today. :).

i dont know how its going to go but im giving it a shot anyway!

xxx

I use slimfast shakes to make shakes, I add milk and yoghurt sometimes fruit etc. and use it as a replacement for breakfast or lunch. When you add those things it fills you up good and keeps you going until the next meal. I like the mocha and the vanilla the best! I find just using the powder and milk as a meal just leaves me hungry an hour later :|

It may be a good way for you to get started with losing weight and eating more regularly, but keep in mind you can't do it forever and if you go back to eating rubbish when you're off slimfast you will just gain the weight again.
I would suggest trying the slimfast and adding bits of fruit and veggies that you like, then slowly trying other things so that you slowly transition into eating better and more regular. :thumbup:

ive been on it for 5 weeks now.

first week can be anywhere from 1-8lb depending on the person i lost 4lb. Then be 1-2lb per week.

your main meal needs to be 1/3 protein 1/3 veggies 1/3 starchy carbs.
you need do at least 30min exercise drink 2l of water a day.
you need eat 3 snacks at 100 cals i have few more couple days as goahead bars are 56 cals.
food intake needs be between 1200-1400 cals.

like pointed out above unless you change your bad eating habits for better ones your likely gain it back. Check out my thread all stuff i eat. First month loss 9.5lbs.

Yep i am on slim fast too! :wave:

This is my 2nd wk and ive already lost 4lb!!

I must admit, i wasnt one for shakes as i never feeli like ive eaten anything but the shakes are nice and the snacks are fab treats! And you can fill up on fruit / veg instead of the choccie snacks etc

I must also admit that water plays a big part and the more you drink the better you'll feel and it works better imo

And exercise when you can, the more the better obv.

I like it!! Would reccommend!

Bargains at the min:

Boots are selling the tins for half price @ £2.99 each usually £5.99
Wilkies are selling packs of 6 pre-made shakes for £3.66 - works out 61p per bottle usually £1.59 Boots or £1.29 in Body Care!

Snacks vary from 30p - 59p :)

GOOD LUCK LADIES XXXXX

Im on it too, only started on monday so i dont know how much weight i have lost yet but i can already see my tummy is looking less bloated and my stomach has shrunk because i cant eat the portions i used to eat!!

Just to add to the bargains bit: i bought 2 tins of powder in tesco today for £7, works out £3.50, usually £6 each (although the boots bargain is better)
And also tesco have the snack chocci bars for 2 for 50p!!
x

Im on it too, only started on monday so i dont know how much weight i have lost yet but i can already see my tummy is looking less bloated and my stomach has shrunk because i cant eat the portions i used to eat!!

Just to add to the bargains bit: i bought 2 tins of powder in tesco today for £7, works out £3.50, usually £6 each (although the boots bargain is better)
And also tesco have the snack chocci bars for 2 for 50p!!
x

Ooooo superdrug have the snack bars 3 for £1 - only just remembered! :thumbup: but two for 50p is better XX

ive just come into this forum for a bit of a browse!
i was thinking of starting the slimfast diet soon too. i might even join this forum for a bit of help and encouragement which might help me a bit!

i started slimfast on tuesday and i must say it is easyer than i thort it would be . i was on it yrs ago when they seid have 3 shakes aday and only fruit for snacks that was hard and i didnt stick to it. Iam not feeling hungry at all with it and can not eat the full 600cals at tea time

Hello ladies, and good luck with the diets!

XXXX

how is everyone getting on with slimfast?
would you like me to turn this into a support group and we can all help each other along?
:flower:

Hey Girls, I have been tempted to do this just for 2 weeks as I want to lose as much as I can before my holiday, I am thinking if I can do it for 2 weeks (doing slimming world normally) then have my holiday, but I am wary that I may put a lot back on in the week I am off it whilst I am on holiday. Decisions Decisions, but good luck girls, I need to dwell on this today!
x

I am going to start the Slim Fast diet soon. Has anyone got any suggestions for meals that I could buy to go with the shakes? Any healthy ready meals suggestions would be great.

I was only 1 on slimfast 5 & bit weeks ago..talk about making it popular lol!

Plenty of support on slimfast site, i run mummy group on there :)

:hi: hi everyone.
ive only been on it a few days so not sure what to recommend yet.
has anoyone found meal bars they really like?
whats your favourite shake?
xx

don't see point in meal bars like. Off size of box they look tiny.
strawberry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->