• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slimfast- Snack and Meal ideas for fussy eater/ Success stories

iv fond if i mix them in a blender they go really think and make me more full than just shacking them.

im doing celeb slim which is similar to slimfast i think. Im doing 2 meals of shake/bar and WW meal at night :wacko: I've not been hungry at all :shrug:

i have too big an apetite i think. love my food.
my problem is snacking i think. cause im bored.
i've lost 4pounds today. 6pounds total. only been on slimfast a week though and i've not followed it properly, intend to from today though. starting from fresh.
had a shake
snack a jacks
slimfast snack bar
meal bar
so far, not sure what to make for dinner. any ideas?

SF on offer in wilksons 97p ready made. 3.97 for tin. Snacks areonoffer too.
im not weighin in today as im not well. Been punished for my lil treat last night.

Had a terrible day today :( had a mega headache so had a craving for bread and sweet things. Ended up having 2 slices of bread and then a bit of sponge cake :( Nevermind, hopefully all OK tomorrow!! I did have 1hr 20mins in the gym this morning though so hoping that might have made up for a bit of it!

O, and well done scottishgal x

well done with the loss girls i hope i have lost more than 1lb this week think i will cry if i havnt as i have been almost really good. I think what did me last week was that i didnt drink a lot of water may be 2 glasses a day so i have been trying to up it this week

Did i see someone comment that SF strawberry was 210 cals or something??

If so what tub.. as new tubs 3-2-1 are 230 cals.

the banana one is gross! all the others taste lovely apart from that one. how about ordering it online if your local is ou tof stock?

I've ordered 3 tins of the Vanilla flavour and will be collecting them from the store next week. I wanted the Strawberry flavour but it's out of stock. I'm glad I ordered yesterday because it's out of stock on the website now. In fact, I think all of the flavours are now out of stock online. :)

the banana one is gross! all the others taste lovely apart from that one. how about ordering it online if your local is ou tof stock?

I've ordered 3 tins of the Vanilla flavour and will be collecting them from the store next week. I wanted the Strawberry flavour but it's out of stock. I'm glad I ordered yesterday because it's out of stock on the website now. In fact, I think all of the flavours are now out of stock online. :)

If you like that flavour.. ive got a tub. I hate it!

Has anyone tried the summer fruits one? i think thats what it's called, i think i seen it in tescos.

Oh.. never seen that.
If only in tescos be why, dont shop there.

I may go look & buy.

If you like that flavour.. ive got a tub. I hate it!

I haven't tried any of the Slim Fast shakes so I don't know if I'll like it or not. :wacko: I thought any flavour would be better than Bananna. Urg! :sick:
Anyway, I normally like Vanilla flavour and if it tastes anything like the MacDonalds Vanilla shakes it should be fine. :)

Hi girls!!!!

Im starting slim fast tomorro!! Wish me luck, Im no good with diets!! But getting so depressed and fed up about my weight now that i'am determined to do something and hopefulloy gain more energy from getting healthier, it is more my belly and arms really!! I have a disgusting over hang on my belly!! and talk about BINGO WINGS!!!!! That's what happens after 2 little monsters and always using the excuse of "im eating for two!!", i cant use that anymore and now im just FAT!!!

So im going to do it - Im only 22yrs!!! and should be sexy!!!! not saying "get in ma belly"!!

Good luck to all you girls!!! Look forward to speaking and sharing with you all!!! any useful tips would be ab fab!!!!

Lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"