Slimfast- Snack and Meal ideas for fussy eater/ Success stories

hmmm...they should really tell you that. because then their plan doesnt work.

yes what first came to my mind.
like yesterday i burned 700 cals because i noticed this on my fitness pal i had to have snack at 6pm to put my cals upto 1200.

How's it going everyone?

I started the Slim Fast diet yesterday and followed it quite strictly. According to My Fitness Pal my intake of sugar for the day was 41g out of my 45g goal which I was okay with.

Found it a little hard as it was the first day but am feeling much better today. Again, I am following the diet quite strictly. :)

How's it going everyone?

I started the Slim Fast diet yesterday and followed it quite strictly. According to My Fitness Pal my intake of sugar for the day was 41g out of my 45g goal which I was okay with.

Found it a little hard as it was the first day but am feeling much better today. Again, I am following the diet quite strictly. :)

whats your calorie intake on there?
40g of sugar is recommanded on 2000 cal diet.

good luck :)

How's it going everyone?

Thanks MTA. :)

I input all my details on the site and they advised my calorie intake for each day should be 1200.

How's it going everyone?

Thanks MTA. :)

I input all my details on the site and they advised my calorie intake for each day should be 1200.

dont have tell me if being nosey how heavy are you?
my sugar was about 35g at 1200 cals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->