Slimfast- Snack and Meal ideas for fussy eater/ Success stories

Hi girls!!!!

Im starting slim fast tomorro!! Wish me luck, Im no good with diets!! But getting so depressed and fed up about my weight now that i'am determined to do something and hopefulloy gain more energy from getting healthier, it is more my belly and arms really!! I have a disgusting over hang on my belly!! and talk about BINGO WINGS!!!!! That's what happens after 2 little monsters and always using the excuse of "im eating for two!!", i cant use that anymore and now im just FAT!!!

So im going to do it - Im only 22yrs!!! and should be sexy!!!! not saying "get in ma belly"!!

Good luck to all you girls!!! Look forward to speaking and sharing with you all!!! any useful tips would be ab fab!!!!

Lisa xx

good luck to you!!

I had 1 hell of an overhang after my 2nd, i can happily say its gone down a hell of alot, just small now still plenty fat on my belly, lol.

I agree with sexy part like, 20 & not sexy is not good lmao.

my tips
do drink 2L per day
dont go under 1200 cals
do try & exercise 30mins a day

Hi girls!!!!

Im starting slim fast tomorro!! Wish me luck, Im no good with diets!! But getting so depressed and fed up about my weight now that i'am determined to do something and hopefulloy gain more energy from getting healthier, it is more my belly and arms really!! I have a disgusting over hang on my belly!! and talk about BINGO WINGS!!!!! That's what happens after 2 little monsters and always using the excuse of "im eating for two!!", i cant use that anymore and now im just FAT!!!

So im going to do it - Im only 22yrs!!! and should be sexy!!!! not saying "get in ma belly"!!

Good luck to all you girls!!! Look forward to speaking and sharing with you all!!! any useful tips would be ab fab!!!!

Lisa xx

Good luck! :)

Yeah iv bought loads of bottles of water today along with the tins of powder and a few snack bars, need a little bit of choccie!! Cakes and biccies,all things sweet are my down fall in the evening!!

Going to buy some scales tomorrow as i dont have any so will be able, "name and shame" my weight, (might kick start me to do it if i shame myself!!!)

I went out a couple of weeks ago with friends and one of them has since loaded pics up on facebook, and oh my god!! Thats what made me realise!!

Hi girls!!!!

Lisa xx

Good luck! :)

Thank you huni!!! Good Luck to you too xxx

Helllo hello!

I've been on SF for 9 days now and have lost 6lbs already :happydance: I'm finding it easy tbh as there is no real thought involved :D

Mix one scoop of choc with one of banana! om nom nom :rofl:

Did i see someone comment that SF strawberry was 210 cals or something??

If so what tub.. as new tubs 3-2-1 are 230 cals.

it was me it is an old tin not the 3-2-1 its 217cals

pinky1987~ good luck with the weight loss

i totaly lossed it yesterday i was at the hospital all day with my es and when i got back i so hungry and had a really bad head i just couldnt stop eating so today back on track and not gunna go off.

It's now been a week since i started and my official 1st weigh in day, i weighed myself 2 days ago and lost 3lb and this morn its the same, it's abit on the small side as i've seen other people loose 6 and 7lb in there 1st week but i guess i'm happy with it :D

I'm happy that i've actually stuck to it for a whole week and haven't cheated once lol.. i was tempted alot when i was feelin really hungry but like you said after the 1st week it gets easier :D i think the fact i've seen your results since you started and that it does work it's kept me at it. :D

thats great you should be proud of yourself :)
think was weekend #3 i had half day off & lil treat which was a chinese, dam it was nice.
its nice to know that seeing that has helped you out.

I dont want put anyone off SF...because i really love the plan myself, after roaming the internet tonight am in 2 minds.
I was on fitness pal changed my daily fibre to sugar intake... god i got shock of my life. Not something ive ever looked at closely.
Each SF shake contains 17g of sugar, so once ive had 2 of these got next no sugar intake left for the day ( 40g is on 2,000 cal intake ) mine for today was 77g almost double. Ive been trying to find out pro/cons to sugar in weightloss plan but not had much look, so if anyone fot any useful information be great.
This gets me thinking, i missed a morning shake week or so ago, i got really bad headache for the rest of the day followed by light headed, kinda makes sense if was lack of sugar, which isnt good!
I personally dont want go on being twice other a 40g recommanded limit, im going do myself no favours in the long run.. i dont know what to do.
I should add my limit is 30g per day atm.

wow thanks for posting that!!!
i wondered the same, i was drinking shakes and then there was a day i didnt have one and also today when i have been out and i feel totally knackered!!!
do you think it was the sugar keeping me going?
thats made me think now but i dont want to waste what i have bought :wacko:

i don't want to waste what i have..i don't want to stop in a way because like i say really enjoy the plan &fits in geat with my lifestyle.
i wouldn't be surprised scottishgal thatswhat keeping you going.
thought of coming off this shakes may hit hard to my body if i pick to stop. Thinking weaning off be best optio.

i heard that costco sell a shake like slim fast with about 1g of sugar & less calories.

i think i will finish what i have- like you said, wean myself off and then eat little, healthy meals. see how that works. or i try atkins again but that was enough to kill me last time lol

im highly disappointed in this like. I sure some ladies won't mind this.
for me intake of sugar per day on average is 60g. Im going to search online later again.
i was loving shake for tea helping loads with weightloss. May go look in costcos.

think im going to look into it now too...let me know if you find anything else :thumbup:

only other thing i can across which just in general is, eating exercise calories back.
i never knew this, so on days ive ate min of 1200 then burned 200 cals im under for the day which may have been effecting my losses.

does it matter if your under calories because of exercise if your sticking to the plan?

im guessing so... As anything under 1200 cals is bad for you , your BMR & weigtloss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->