slimmer gusset BG alternatives

shopgirl771

mum to Jacob
Reaction score
hi all.

ive been trying over and over again to get to grips with my BG pocket nappies but one of the main things i dislike about them is that the gusset is so wide. im sure my poor LO is going to end up walking like john wayne for the rest of his life.

can anyone suggest any reusables similar to the BG pockets that are much slimmer in the gusset. i did have some bitti d'lish and they were better but are there any other options???

thanks

I would suggest Swaddlebees pockets, they are quite a fair bit narrower in the crotch than BGs - but they have been discontinued. I bought one a couple of weeks ago, and I like it, it's got a lovely soft velour lining, but I think I got the last Large one available - they're not BTP. You might have better luck finding Small or Medium. I got mine from Babykind, they're on special offer as they're reduced to clear. The narrow crotch means they're not so easy to stuff as BGs, though.

i would suggest mini lala. They are much slimmer and the insert is narrower. only disadvantage is they take longer to dry. i got mine off cheeks and cherries.

I find grovia (aka grobaby) has a really narrow crotch similar width to the itti, and they're btp.

Fuzzi Bunz OS is also narrower at the crotch than BGs :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->