Slimming for bump ~ month two! February

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

As promised, a shiny new thread for a shiny new month!

Im not sure how many girls are still on board, but the original list is still on the first thread. Maybe we could post about how the first month has gone?

Personally, I've lost 23lbs :happydance:
Whilst i know my weightloss will slow down now, im still really pleased :D

Would i be able to join in this month? i think this is the right time for me and i am ready for the challenge. Also my brother brought one of those huge workout machines and its in the garage. Its great its got all these weights and a punch bag, which i can use and havent got to pay to go to gym!!!
Well done on your weight loss too hun xx

Im still doing it, been doing it 3 weeks, had give up 1 week due to a very bad period, lost 8lb in the 2 weeks on it cant complain. I can tell the difference well done on your huge loss!

^
Thanks hunny, your doing really well too :happydance:

Of course you can pinkgirl, the more the merrier :D

Well done thats fantastic.

I've so far lost 5lb.

Scales playing up this morning, 1st I got on I weighed 4lb heavier, & I'm wtf that is so not right, so get on again & reads that I've lost 4lb.

Try again & its stay the same or lost 1lb.

Will try again in the morning tomorrow, & if they;re still misbehaving will have to get some more.

Still aiming for 10st 7lb, but once reach that may go for 10st, unless circumstances change.

Bought a steeper in Asda for £20 and am aiming for 20 mins every other day, managed 2 days last week :rofl:

I will try harder next week.

Mine went bad when i went away for my anniversary. I'm gonna try and really get my head back into it once this killer witch has gone away. I lost 7lbs, but i think it's all gone back on. I don't dare weigh myself at the minute xx

Its all good girls, its all good intentions and progress.
Well done caroline, nearly half way there!
-x-

If OH gets his way (& I'm soo gonna let him :rofl:) it'll be going back on again b4 long.

Wow well done with the weight loss ladies! Drazic - how on earth did you manage 23lbs in one month??? :shock: That is amazing - well done you!!

Any chance I can join in please - allbeit a bit late now! I always find this the hardest time of year to lose weight but wanna get my body primed for TTC in summer. I figured out that 1lb a week will add up to almost 1.5 stone by June - MUST be possible - surely...??

Maybe I'll wander off to find the original thread if nobody minds.... x

Hey Hunny,
Thanks so much :) To be fair, im overweight, so i lost alot in the first month because my body wants it to go! Its getting harder now though. lol

The original thread is on this first page... one sec...ill get the link.

Of course you can join though, the more the merrier :D

EDIT - all the links are in there :) https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/85804-january-slim-2009-month-one.html

Hiya, i'm still around and determined to try harder in February, tbh i didnt really get into the swing of things in January so only lost a few pounds. I'm back on the bandwagon as of tomorrow though and hope to have some good news to report soon! xxx

Hooray for the new months thread.
I have put on SO much weight this weekend!Yesterday I had the WORST hangover hunger and I literally ate more in a day than I normally would in a week.Im so bloated today :(

Got weighed this am, even tho I'd forgotten I was gonna get weighed after dropping kids of @ school & ate b'fast, but have lost another 1lb.

Yay weighed myself this morning and have lost 1lb since Fri! :happydance: Now I'm not gonna weigh in again till next week as I'm still binge-ing a little bit in the evenings so it'll prob go back up again tomorrow! Lol!

Well done Caroline, you're almost half way there now! :)

Well done holly. Always best to weigh onces a week. If you know you've pigged out a bit one day, cut back a little next day.

Well done everyone!!! You are all doing SO well!!!

You should be very proud of yourselves :happydance:

xxx

This morning, my stupid body really annoyed me. lol.

Right, I know you shouldn't weight every single day.. but i do and i did. Yesterday i ate no more than i have been, and it said i had put on three lbs!! Honestly, it took all my effort not to lob that *******ing scale our the window. :huffy:

I know its water weight, or AF, or something random. But man, its put me in a bad mood :rofl:

Either its water due to AF or your scales are lying B******ds like mine.

I get on mine and sometimes they wobble about for ever then give me either a ridiculously low or high wt. Like you say sometimes you could throw them out the window.

:hug:.

I know its naughty but try again tomorrow, may get a completley different reading

If not im going to lean on the sink until in 11stone. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->