Slimming for bump ~ month two! February

Do it, do it! A little cheat here and there won't hurt! Then DON'T weigh yourself till next week!! I'm sure it was just a fluke and you're still losing xx

well, two of those mystery lbs have vanished.
OH said 'You probably need a big dump' - So romantic, such mastery of the english language.
:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not only does your fella look a bit like mine, but he sounds like him too!!

hi can i join? allthough i dont know if im cheeting as i go to slimming world iv lost 1st 2lb so far but have been a bit naughty over xmass.

Of course,the more the merrier.On the 1st thread we did,we had diet profiles so you might want to fill out one of those.Ill go and see if I can find a link to that thread.xx

Ok lozzy21 heres my profile...I thought a couple of the other newer girls might want to do it aswell.Just obviously copy and paste it and then get rid of my answers and add your own.

Name: Jen1604

Height: 5ft 6

Weight (optional):10 stone 3

BMI: 23.12

Target weight loss: About a stone

Reason for losing weight: I want to lose this baby weight before I start trying for the next one!Miss Ophelia was born 6 months ago and I've done appalingly at losing the weight!

Weakness's: Crisps,sweeties, anything made of potato!!!Snacking in the evening watching tv (this is my main weakness)

Type of exercise: Arg,probably not a lot.Don't get a lot of time to myself.I'm going to say walking,does that count?

OH NO HOLLY!
Please dont tell me there's more than one?!
:shock: :rofl:

OOOoooh, those nasty lying three lbs have disappeared :D

Thanks, ill fill it in

Name: Lozzy 21 (laura)

Height: 5ft 9

Weight (optional):18 stone 8

BMI: no idea

Target weight loss: untill i feel comfortable

Reason for losing weight: Over the past 3 years iv gradualy put on weight, even skinny i weight over 13 stone, i just wanna feel comfortable and i want to be able to shop in every part of the store, not just the fatty section. At my biggest i was a size 24, i am now a size 20. Me skinny is a size 16 as i am natualy cuvy

Weakness's: Large portions and take-aways. dont realy eat that bad just drink to much

Type of exercise: I walk a awful lot with work at least 9 hrs a week. should do more tho

Name: Lizzie

Height: 5' 6"

Weight (optional): 165 pounds

BMI: 26.6 (yeesh, embarrassing!)

Target weight loss: 30-40 pounds

Reason for losing weight: I want to get my pre-baby body back, and be in tip-top shape for my next pregnancy. My first pregnancy, I ate way too much and gained a load of unnecessary weight, so when I do this over again, I want to try to pull the reigns in so it's not quite as hard to get back in shape.

Weakness's: Chocolate and starchy foods like pasta and bread/rolls

Type of exercise: I do get quite a bit of exercise pacing around the house with little Gracie attached to my hip, but I also do about half an hour of calisthenics and light weight lifting every morning. When the weather gets warmer, I'll go for about a two mile walk every day. I usually take my walks all year round, but with the baby now, it's hard to take her on walks in the bitter cold, so I have had to take a hiatus until spring weather rolls around!

lizzie You know a health bmi is between 20 and 25 ? wish my bmi was 30 lol

Name: Lizzie

Weight (optional): 165 pounds

BMI: 26.6 (yeesh, embarrassing!)

Target weight loss: 30-40 pounds

Reason for losing weight: I want to get my pre-baby body back, and be in tip-top shape for my next pregnancy. My first pregnancy, I ate way too much and gained a load of unnecessary weight, so when I do this over again, I want to try to pull the reigns in so it's not quite as hard to get back in shape.

Weakness's: Chocolate and starchy foods like pasta and bread/rolls

Type of exercise: I do get quite a bit of exercise pacing around the house with little Gracie attached to my hip, but I also do about half an hour of calisthenics and light weight lifting every morning. When the weather gets warmer, I'll go for about a two mile walk every day. I usually take my walks all year round, but with the baby now, it's hard to take her on walks in the bitter cold, so I have had to take a hiatus until spring weather rolls around!

I know,I cant wait til its warm so I can take my little miss out!I love walking...xxx

It used to be one of my very favorite things, going for long walks. I look forward to doing it again, stopping off at the park to play a bit. I'm really excited for warm weather!!

I get so depressed sometimes looking at the BMI numbers, hahah. I've always been in a healthy weight range, so it's just odd for me to look and see that I'm considered 'overweight' now. I don't know how I ever let myself go so crazy eating when I was pregnant, but I really pigged out!!

i am considerd morbidly obese but can walk futher and faster than my skinny friends. My bp is perfectly fine as is my cholesterol and i eat a fairly health diet altho i drink a bit to mutch but hey your only 21 once.

I used to be a health fanatic, but lately I've been eating just loads of junk food. I have borderline high blood pressure and tire very easily. I should really have more stamina than I do at only 22, hahah.

Thats probably more to do with bad food choices than being fat. Speeking of fat, i made the OH join fat club with me lastnight. Hes been on the fone twice allready asking what he can have to eat yet hes done it before? men!

Hey!
Do you ladies mind if I join you? I was going to join a few weeks, but wasn't sure what I was doing diet wise!! But have got my ass onto the slimming world diet, so I'm hoping to loose this lovely chub!!

Name: Zowiey

Weight (optional): Deep breath.....228 pounds! eek that scares me!!

BMI: 36.8 :cry:

Target weight loss: I would like to loose 5 stone, but would be happy with 3

Reason for losing weight: I don't want to be whale when we start TTc again, and i have a nagging feeling the reason nothing was happening for us previously was because of my weight.

Weakness's: Chocolate and crisps

Type of exercise: Hmmmm, well I have a wii fit, but I doubt that counts as excercise, I have recently started walking to work which is a 2 mile round trip!

:blush: xxx

Hi Zowiey,course we dont mind,welcome welcome!!xx

have you done slimming world before?
Thats what i am doing and find it sooo easy and you can do it while your PG and BF

have you done slimming world before?
Thats what i am doing and find it sooo easy and you can do it while your PG and BF

Hello!

No I haven't done it before but am finding it quite easy at the moment, and I love that pasta and potatoes are classed as a free food on the green plan(im vegetarian so obv dont do the red!), but the fact I could carry on once PG is kind of what swung it for me!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->