Slimming for bump ~ month two! February

I prefer green days as red ones dont fill me up. Iv discoverd that i dont mind Quorn but it still doent cut it when iv got quorn sausages and hes got propper ones from the butchers so im glad hes doing it with me. I lost 5lbs in my frist week and had my stone awrd within 5/6 weeks. havent lost much more than than with xmass but im back on it now.

I prefer green days as red ones dont fill me up. Iv discoverd that i dont mind Quorn but it still doent cut it when iv got quorn sausages and hes got propper ones from the butchers so im glad hes doing it with me. I lost 5lbs in my frist week and had my stone awrd within 5/6 weeks. havent lost much more than than with xmass but im back on it now.

Wow! Well done!
Hope you don't mind me asking, and you don't have to answer, honest!! but do you have much to loose? It's just most people at my group are pensioners who have been going for years and pobably only had 1st to loose in the first place and none of them ever seem to loose weight, so I was wondering if it actually does work for proper weight loss?!! Sorry to be cheeky!! xx

Hey Ladies,

I know Im very very veryyy late at starting, but may i join you? I am fed up of seeing a bulge on my tum, bum and thighs when i look in the mirror.

I'm aiming to loose 1 - 1.5 stone, and figured you ladies would help me alot better then anyone else i know!!

I was also wondering whether anyone could advise me on any decent diets that include a healthy exercise regieme?

Lou
xxxxxxxxx
:hug:

I did Rosemary Conley, several years ago before I had my son.

It was same price as weight watchers etc, but you got aerobics class too, so a bargain.

You used to weigh in, then have a little chat, little certificate to person who'd lost the most that week, certificate when youd lost 1/2 stone etc. Then after ther was an hours aerobics class. I thought it was brill. Think they still do it.

I now just cut back, watch fat content, have bought a stepper. Aim is to use it every other day, but slacked this week.

Good luck with the diet. We're all here to help you.

Hey Zowiey yer iv got a fair bit to loose i was 19st 11 when i started and a size 24, i am now in a size 20 and back in clothes i havet been able to ware for year. i know some one who has lost 7 stone with slimming world. i want to get back down to a size 14-16. My consultant had lost over 5 stone so it dose work. try gettin the magazines which have good recipes and storys about people who have lost loads!!!!

wow, loads of new girls. wooo. heyyyy :happydance:
I did okay this weekend as i went to a training course and there was so much cake and rubbish food! The only bad thing really was having a salad and the evil staff poured olive oil all over it :cry:. Fingers crossed i wont have gained over the weekend, ill weigh in the morning

Naughty ppl with the olive oil. I'm sure if you were good the rest of the week it will be fine.

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

I stayed the same so pretty happy as AF due on a few days & not had the best of weeks, not very good food wise although not really naughty, and no exercise.

Yea! I'm just finding this board again.

Well I started on Jan. 1st and so far I've lost 10lbs, 2 inches around my waist, and 3 inches around my hips. I weigh weekly and plan on taking measurements monthly.

I'm pretty sure I gained this weekend - OH took me away and it was self-catering. It was his 'let's spoil Holly' weekend, so he brought loads of cake, wine, bubbly, deserts, choc sauce to dip strawberries in, etc, all the stuff you don't normally have, but love.... How could I refuse when he went to such effort? ;)

Hey girlies,

As promised, a shiny new thread for a shiny new month!

Im not sure how many girls are still on board, but the original list is still on the first thread. Maybe we could post about how the first month has gone?

Personally, I've lost 23lbs :happydance:
Whilst i know my weightloss will slow down now, im still really pleased :D

Can I join this month? I just got here, and I just started dieting. 3lbs down - A LOT more to go...

Of course you can sweety.
The more the merrier! I know it feels like hard work, but you have to start somewhere and your doing amazing :)

I have been a bit lazy replyin!
Have been trying really hard and lost 2lb, am pleased but thought it might of been more!
oh well i have now decided i want to loose 10lb altogether!
xx

Nice on pinkgirl, thats great!

Well, i lost a lb yesterday, even with the evil salad. lol. Been a little rubbish today. Sometimes how much I have to lose just overwhelms me. All the sit ups are paying off though, even if im not losing that quick.

Katie you're doing great :)

I've ended up just a lb less than my start weight, but i'm really struggling to do it at home, because no one will support me with it and the house is so full of junk food. Me and OH should be moving out soon so i'm gonna start properly then. At the minute i'm just focusing on not gaining weight rather than losing :( Although i feel huge and ugly and awful at the minute :cry: xx

Hey, ive seen your pictures. You are breathtakingly beautiful, and im really not just saying that. You are slim and gorgeous, please dont feel different

:hugs:

Ugh. I wasn't going to post but we agreed at the beginning that we would talk about problems and stuff, and look out for each other... Im just feeling so ashamed of myself. Ill put this under spoiler. Please please don't look if you have an eating disorder or our in recovery, or generally don't want to know what a fucking idiot i am.

I have been doing really well keeping myself safe. As you may or my not know, i have struggled with eating disorders for years. However, i have been trying to be healthy and sensible.

Today, for no reason i binged and purged. I feel dirty, and pathetic and like i've failed. How can I have a baby when im so horrible and selfish. I feel like shit, and i just cant stop crying. I though i was 'better', but im just rubbish :cry:

You're NOT a failure. Everyone has binge days, including those without eating problems!!!

You deserve a baby!!! It's like me saying I didn't do my washing so I don't deserve a baby. You do deserve a baby!

:hugs:

You have nothing to be ashamed about, every one messes up once in a while, like broody said every one binges. The most important thing is you know what you have done is not healthy and you can work on it.
Eating disorders are allways there even if you are in control, just like smoking or alcoholism, they neve realy go away we just manage them. You sliped up and one of the best qualities for some one to have a baby is to be able to say " hey i made a mistake but i can learn from this and become a better person for it" which you have done!!!! You are not a failure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->