Slimming for bump ~ month two! February

is it just me or does winter make you just want to sit around in the warm with a cup of tea and biccies/chocolate/cake (delete as applicable!!) ;)

YES YES YES YES YES!

xxxxxxxxx

Ha ha...guess what I'm turning the computer off right now to go and do...! Ooops naughty Holly! :blush:

I think im going to just cut off my head and arms, that will take me down nearer my goal.
:rofl:

Nooo... not the twins!
How about my hands, then i wont be able to shovel the food in anyway
:rofl:

Can I join you lovely people, have so far loast 5.5lbs but wanna loose much more!!!

Thanks

im gonna go cut my arms, legs and boobs off and that should be me sorted

Of course maybebabypowe, well done on your loss :)

Lozzy - i think i might be a bad influence - :rofl:

Wow you guy rock, Im so with Ive posted on conceiving area...ive lost 38lbs so I have have a family cos Im really obese and enoughs enough!! 10yrs too long

Well done tynx! thats amazing.

Drazic, you not a bad influance lol. iv actualy been to my gp to see about a breast reduction and she said come back when youv lost 5 stone and would not have it that my boobs were this big when i was skiny!

Thanks girls! Long way to go yet, but im trying to be positive :D
:happydance:

Wow well done Drazic - that's amazing! And about half a stone since I joined. (in which time I've lost...errrrm...nothing!) You're going to be at target in no time!! :D

:happydance: :happydance: Youre doing amazing Katie.Whereas I have actually put on 4lbs doing this healthy eating thing!x

Hey Ladies, Can I Join? I went on Slimming World before my wedding and ive put it all back on and a bit more since! Im hopefully going to be doing the Paul Mckenna Diet until we can afford for me to go back to Slimming World.
"My One Weakness" is crisps!! Im allergice to Dairy so I cant eat Chocolate, so I eat way too many crisps instead!
Whats everyone elses weaknesses?
Ive got quite a bit to lose, but im determined! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"