Slimming world advice please :)

Mugshots are good! I use them at work sometimes if I haven't had enough time to prepare properly.

Another favourite of mine is pink n white marshmallow thingies in the wafers. Put on microwave for 10 seconds thy come out all gooey and nice and are ony 2.5 syns mmm sooo gooood!

Will get some mug shots to try, need quick and easy food so I don't fail when I'm not prepared or have no time, which at the moment seems to be alot!!
I think I will be able to relax a bit more after Thursday if I've maybe lost some weight?
At the moment I don't see how this diet can work and me eat when I'm hungry lol.

The pink and whites sound amazing! Will have to do that and my 3yr old will love it too, she is marshmallow crazy!!

Really appreciate all the tips from you both- thank you! X

I know, I found it hard to believe too but here I am eating all day long lol. I usually have a banana ready as a good snack too :)

Hi ladies, just having a nosy coz I joined SW last week, my weigh in day tomorrow eeeek! Did anyone start a SW support thread? Would deffo be a good idea! I think I've done ok this week, my key was forward planning I think, I made a meal plan for the whole week and will be writing next weeks tonight so I can get my shopping list sorted!

I haven't made a support thread as I wasn't sure how many ladies are actually doing SW and thought maybe it is just us 3 or 4. So I thought let's continue with this for now and see how this goes.

Good luck with your weigh in! Hope it is a good loss :)
I had mine today and I maintained my weight. :cry: But I knew that I would as I am on my period which always means that I am retaining water. So frustrating though cause I am only 1/2lbs off my first stone. Aw well next week better be a biggish loss lol

Aw that's a shame Hun, I'm always the same when I have AF, retaining water and feeling bloated.

I had a bottle of wine last night so not sure how that will effect my loss but I accounted for it within my weekly syns.

Do you guys "save" syns? I average 10 syns a day and use 70 over the week instead but always making sure I have some syns each day even if it's just 3 like today I just had 2 ryvita. I don't know if this method is gonna work for me but I guess I'll see tomorrow lol!

Oh yes syns are very important to me lol! I don't drink alcohol so I easily manage to keep at around 10 to 11 a day at the most. I usually have one Freddo chocolate (5 syns) a day and one Skinny Latte Macchiato (2.5 syns) from my Dolce Gusto machine in the morning. And if I am out and about I sometimes have a Starbucks or Caffe Nero medium skinny cappuccino (4syns). But that is pretty much it. I don't usually save them up cause I think it might make me want to binge eat lol

Lol I think I only save them so I can have wine hehe! Otherwise I'd be quite happy having 10 every day. The other day I had 3 squares of galaxy, 2 rich tea biscuits and cheese as part of my dinner. That's plenty to keep me happy lol!

Oh yes! SW really does cater to us si(y)nners doesn't it ;)

Hi bailey.
Hope the weigh in goes well tomorrow. I'm really craving chocolate today but I can't have any or else I won't stop lol.

My downfall is popcorn, I can eat a whole massive bag lol! So I've had to go out and buy snack size packs today that are only 4-5 syns each. I'm tempted to have some now though but I've reached my 70 syns for this week so don't think I should lol!

yeah there are some trigger foods that I just cannot have one or two of, I have to eat the whole bag and I know that toffee popcorn would be one of those. The other one is Ritz crackers though I would probably not eat the whole box but certainly half. lol

I use my syns daily. I used to do around 8 a day but after upping them to around 10-12 I have been losing whole lbs rather than 1/2 a time lol!

Mikados are a good snack half a syn per stick :) think I'm definitely more of a sweet than savoury person!

Hm interesting. Are your syns usually spent on sweets then?

Love that fact this is turning into a bit of a support thread :) learnt a lot from reading through. thanks and well done!! :flower:

Hm interesting. Are your syns usually spent on sweets then?

Mostly, i tend to stick to syn free/low syn meals and have treats in the evening after dinner :)

Woohoo I lost 2.5 lbs!! I'm happy with that and hope I can keep to losing 1-2 lbs a week, then I'll be at my goal by about January!

Although I splurged yesterday coz we had a family meal and I had more wine oooops! But I'm gonna be good the rest of the week now to compensate and I'm gonna try and just use about 7 syns a day.

Has anyone tried those hi fi bars? I bought some and had one this morning, double choc flavour and they are so nice! 2 bars is your Healthy extra B or 3 syns per bar. I definately recommend them if you have a sweet tooth!

We had taster yesterday too and one guy had made weetabix fruit cake which is 12 syns for a whole loaf tin size, and about 2.5 syns per slice (depending how thick you slice it) and it was gorgeous! I'd never have guessed it was weetabix cake, I'm gonna see if I can find the recipe online for it!

well done :D! But don't cut your syns or you will struggle. Instead eat more veggies and fruit!
I cannot be bothered to bake or cook but I wish I did cause there are amazing recipes out there!

Haven't tried the bars but might give em a try now :thumbup:

I've been wanting to try the weetabix cake but nobody I knew had tried it. Think I will give it a go.

I LOVE the hifi bars I usually get a box of rocky road and chocolate crisp for the week mmmm yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"