Slimming world advice please :)

I got some rocky road bars and the magazine!
I lost 2lb! Yay!!

Well done you! :D Was hoping youd sign on with good news :) :highfive: :D

Yay well done Hun!! And I'm dying to try those rocky road ones myself next week lol!

Just think if we can lose 1-2lb a week then that's between 10-20lb before Christmas yay!

Yes wouldn't that be so lovely? I really want to lose another stone by Christmas!

That's my goal, I said id be happy with just 10lb but I'd be so happy if I could lose a stone by Christmas

Woop woop great loss!

Got in late this evening so ended up having a blooming mcdonalds....BUT it was a chicken nugget happy meal which worked at around 14.5 syns! I've been syn free today so I reckon I will be ok!

I am pleased. I'm hoping to sit at 1-2lb a week to have a good loss by Xmas too! We are all looking for the same goal so be nice to cheer each other on! :)

Katerz I went to McDonald's today and bought my girls a happy meal, I really wanted to buy my lunch too! Lol. We usually have mcdonalds Thursday as we go to a special needs toddler group and pass it on the way home! Even tho I won't eat it I will still take the girls as they love their Thursday treat.
At least you were within your syns, I'm sure you will be fine.

I'm eager to get more adventurous with recipes next week so ideas are much appreciated!

I'm doing an old El Paso fajita kit tonight, does anyone know if the seasoning sachet is any syns? I'm not having the wrap or salsa going to have the chicken peppers and onion with seasoning sachet?

Have you got the slimming world app on your phone or registered online? Every member can use that and it should tell you.

I just had a look at it says the sachets are between 4-5 syns but i don't know if that means the full thing or just one portion?

That's what I couldn't figure out, I seen it on there as I've got the app.
I googled it aswell but couldn't find a definate answer. Will just put it at 5 syns. How is everyone doing?

Not sure yet but this week was a bit all over for me. I didn't go over my syns but I think I may have overeaten a little bit any way. Seems I was eating constantly, which I do when I am tired.

Got an actifry today though and am enjoying my first chips! Not bad at all, really yummy actually but not on par with McDs of course. But I am looking forward to trying the Ratatouille that they have on the website, specially for the actifry :)

I LOOOOOVE my actifry!

Apparently you have to be careful with using fry light in it as it can be sticky. Not sure how true it is but I use the bertoli spray which is 0.5 for 7 sprays just in case (and it's my luck that it would break on me haha)

The SW website has a section where you can input the nutritional info and get syns that way if you've not already tried it? I can't see how it can be toooo many syns? The season and shake fajita stuff is free and it's the same kinda thing?

I'm having another red week to shift this last lb, had a non scale victory earlier, I got into a zip back top my sister got me maybe 5 yrs ago and it didn't fit then whoop! It's VERY booby so I don't think if wear it out anywhere lol. But happy all the same :)

hehe I love trying on things that haven't fit in years. Not there yet but hopefully soon!

And yes I know that section of the website. But I find that a bit misleading in some things. For example we know that Mullerlight yoghurts are free food but if you put the details through the syns calculator it actually says it that is 4 1/2 syns!! What?! I only did it cause I couldn't find the Julian Macdonald special editions on the phone app. But then after that I compared it to another one I knew was free and it was pretty much exactly the same details. Cannot wait to ask my consultant about this. Too weird!

Btw I should know this but I have never really tried following any other plan than extra easy. How is red different? It was explained to me but I don't think I got it lol

Oh that's odd! I think I will just stick to stuff that actually comes up on the app lol

The way I understand it is that red is carb restricting you pick one or two healthy A's and two healthy B's, the usual superfree and free BUT things like potatoes pasta and rice are synned. You can have a baked potato but it needs to be included in your healthy b and weighed. Baked beans are a healthy b or synned. There are other things you need to syn but off the top of my head I don't remember them. It took a bit to get my head around and once I've ditched this last lb I'm back to extra easy, poor hubby is confused and I miss potatoes lol!

I've just googled the actifry and seen it has mixed reviews. I think I may want one tho! Lol.
Need to do some more research and see if I will actually use it much!

Feeling proud of self: I am actually cooking! (I usually hate cooking) but as I said I got an actifry yesterday and when the chips for dinner turned out rather nice, I decided to try and make a ratatouille today. My goodness the amount of chopping nearly put me off but ooh the smell coming from my actifry is delicious! Wanted to do this while OH (who is a chef) is out so I won't feel so nervous with him watching me chop in my amateurish way lol. I just hope it tastes nice and will keep for tonight :) Will either have it with a chicken breast or maybe a jacket potato. Yumm!

Ok I followed the recipe exactly though possibly didn't chop as small as I needed and the veggies are not through. So I am putting them aside and will give them another actifry round tonight but add chicken to it and mix up the recipe with the other one called Turkey breast with three peppers. Hope that works. lol

So are we allowed 2 healthy b's and 2 healthy a's on the extra easy plan?? I've only been having one of each?!!

This is so confusing :-/

no just 1 on Extra Easy but you are allowed 2 each on the Red plan as far as I understood. I am not too up on that one as I just concentrated getting my head around extra easy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->