Slimming world advice please :)

^^Sounds like you are going to have a good day hunny :) LOVE having a grilled breakfast-Might do one for tea :)

I gained 1 1/2 lbs BUT as it was my birthday week so went out for a few meals. Going to get back on track.

xxxx

Praty that sounds great! :)

Topsy that isn't bad for a birthday week! FX for getting back on track!

Thanks hun. Had a good breakfast for fingers crossed :) xxx

SO i lost 1lb at SW yesterday ( went a day early and had eaten tea and i normal go on fri after breakfast so happy with that)

xxxx

I am determined to have a week on plan-any help would be great guys? Xxx

I would love to help but I have been off plan for ages. However, check out their own 7 day menu plan on their site. Might be helpful if you don't have to think what to make and can just follow that for a week to get you back into the swing of things?
Good luck to us both for this new week!

Thanks hunny. Been on plan today so far...lots of speed food xxx

Well done! I think I am going to make a huge pot of veggie soup and have that ready for snacking. Snacking is always my downfall and I think a bowl of hot soup might really help with that.

I'm glad I spotted this post, I've been considering joining for a few weeks, I have a local meeting across the road!
What happens at the group? I'm really interesting in knowing what happens before I join

Is anyone still doing this? I am starting at home on fri. Doing it from home until then was 320 lbs last fri fix I am less this xxx

I haven't been in at least 3 months cause I am too busy but am in theory still doing it. Just haven't got the mojo at the moment :( I am 6lbs over my target and I hate it.
Good luck topsy!

i think SW is fab and i lost 10lbs in my first month however i have now caught pregnany and i bet i have gained it all back! I can follow the plan still but havent been to group due to me feeling so sick! Its very hard to count syns when all you want to eat is bread to stop the nausea!

as soon as this subsides i will be going back to keep track of my weight rather than lose it during pregnancy, its such a great way of eating and very sustainable

Congrats and agreed. I lost 4 stones with it and of all the diets I’ve tried this one is the most sustainable. But at the mo all I want to do is stuff my face :wacko:

Thanks girls. I cooked sw curry tonight-where do you get your recipes from I need some new one . What are your favourite? Xxx

I find mine on pinterest. Mainly from Pinch of Nom, Slimming Eats and Two Chubby Cubs

Was 22.10 on Mon 22.4 today lost 6 lbs in less than a week-but some of that is bloat because it's AF week xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->