Slimming world advice please :)

I think the first step is to clear up all the naughty things out of this house!! I swear the treats haunt me!.

I get that too! I keep telling my OH that sweets snigger at me and go neener neener at me and he does not believe me. They do though!

Is anyone still doing SW? I am getting back to it. Just bought the mushroom soup from Iceland and although its not VERY thick it is good. I am 22.8 this morning.. hope to be 22.4 BY fri. wish me luck. xxx

Good luck Topsy. I am still doing SW. I am out of target and have been for ages. Trying to get back to it! Hard at times!

How are you doing? I just made a sw pizza using a ww wrap-$.5 syns for the cheese was yummy. xxx

That sounds like a lovely idea! I need to knuckle down this week as I had a 3lbs gain yesterday! No idea how that happened and I am till hoping it was cause I was a bit blocked up. FX that it will be gone by next week!
How about you?

I have had trouble staying on track hunny...but am focused and hopefully will get there slowly. Cooking chilli for tea. Xxx

So i was 22.5 at sw this morning-Got my 2 stone and 2 1/2 stone-I hadn't been since feb and my club 10 :) too xxxx

Lost 4lbs today at weigh in! Super happy about that! :)

I lost 1 1/2lbs this week and am finally finally back in my target zone! Only took me since January :dohh: but so happy to get back! :D

How are you doing topsy?

I'm feeling good this morning, had grilled bacon, tomato, mushrooms and scrambled egg for breakfast.
Having a yoghurt and banana for lunch and a beef roast dinner, do roast potatoes comes out ok using frilight?
Im having beef, potatoes, lots of veg, and gravy!

Today I think I will struggle not to want to pick later as Sundays I do an early roast at about 3pm so by 7 I will be hungry again! I'm armed with carrot sticks, fruit, yoghurt and my digestive fingers if need be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->