Slimming world advice please :)

Lost 1lbs which, considering the inexplicable 3lbs gain from last week is not great but a loss is a loss. Am trying to get back to basics this week. Less snacking, more speed.
Hope you are all doing ok. Xxx

yay for loss hun :) More speed sounds good, I haven done V well with that today! xxx

Well done Angel! A loss is a loss! Is it around your 'time of the month' by any chance? I know it can affect weight loss & some people do gain as well.

I should have weigh in tomorrow but may have to give it a miss. Me & my colleague go together whilst the other one covers the office but he's off so won't have anyone there. I think I'll cover the office whilst my colleague goes since I'm at target & she isn't. I'll weigh myself at home to give me an idea.

No I wish that were it but I am pretty much in the middle of my cycle. So no excuse lol
I hope you have a loss cause I know you want to lower your target :)

Didn't go to class this morning but weighed myself at home and according to those I maintained which is fine by me considering I haven't particularly stuck to plan this week 😒 It's been very hit & miss but I'm in no rush to get next target as it's only 4lb.

Maintain is ok I agree, especially if you have not stuck to it! New week, new effort :)

Lost 5 lbs this week But thats really over 2 weeks on the SW scales as didnt WI last week-Only at home.

xxxx

Well done! I didn't go to weigh in last week but weighed at home & think I had a 0.5lb gain.

I didn't go to my weigh in yesterday as I was not feeling well at all but I doubt that I had a loss. Must try harder this week. Got Lindor chocolates from OH today (as well as a very sweet card and flowers), 4 syns per piece :roll: Had two and am hoping not to have any more. Sigh.

I am going to gain this week to hunny :hugs: xxxx

I've been very very off plan for a while now and struggling so much to get back on plan!, How to you motivate yourself to get back on the wagon????

I find that hard too. I was told that the best way to get back to it is to refocus on WHY you want to lose. You can make a pro list of all the reasons why you want to lose weight and all that that will mean to you and a contra list of all the things that prevent you. Write it all down even if it is a totally idiotic like "cause I like the taste of croissant" and then compare the notes. Maybe it will help?

Thanks!, I might try that, hopefully it'll help.

I was doing so so well before, I lost 4 dress sizes since I started slimming world, I can't ruin that for that sake of convenience.

Definitely not! You did really well! Don't let it slide back. Pick yourself back up and start afresh :) We all fall off the wagon at times and need to refocus.

I lost 1lbs this week, which I am happy with as the begnning of the week was not good, what with V-day etc. I am off to Switzerland for 2 days from Wednesday and must try hard to stay focused. One more lbs and I am back within my target grace zone. But really I want to get back to actual target so 4 to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->