Slimming World and Pregnant?

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
:wave:
Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone is doing SW while pregnant? I started last week and lost 3.5lbs my first week. My aim is now to maintain that weight until the end of my pregnancy.

I only put 11lbs on with my DS but I was 3.5 stone heavier. I lost 4.5 stone last year/beginning of this year and really really don't want to undo all my hard work. I am still a few stone off target now and don't want to increase that.

Slimming World is therefore helping me but also helping me to eat healthily and try and keep my BP issues at bay.

Is anyone else doing SW too?

hi chele! I started slimming world again yesterday. I used to go to slimming world but I had a problem and just couldn't get my head into gear, but being pregnant has helped to eat healthier as I have gone off fatty foods and chocolate. I am mostly using this to maintain whilst pregnant and then hoping to carry it on after birth and lose the baby weight plus the weight I need to shift on top!
If I lose some weight while pregnant I wouldn't mind though lol, but I just don't want to go putting on stones more weight when there is no need for it :thumbup:

Hi Tez. Sounds just like me then. Good luck. How are you finding it so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->