~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Hi girls.

I had my op earlier and im sore and tired but im otherwise ok. Only needed 4 stitches :)
I have had a muller light for tea and probs have one for supper. Hurts to move my jaw and surgeon said to stay off solids for a few days, so should be ok to eat by fri :)

xxx

Glad all went okay :) Get well soon!

Well it was my weigh day today.. but I couldn't go to the meeting because I had no-one to look after Lucas :( I was actually gutted! So I weighed myself at home - 19st 6lbs - 3lbs off this week! :D
I'm very pleased, that's 8lbs in the first two weeks - happy Kate!

Though I've not been so good today.. I've eaten THREE biscuits :blush: I don't even eat biscuits normally! Dread to think how many syns were in them.
Other than that I've had..
Brek - 2 Ryvita Original (HEB) with quark cheese and ham
Lunch - Missed as I wasn't home.. but ate biscuits instead :blush:
Dinner - Quorn chicken with steamed veg and sweet potato, and a banana afterwards
Coffees with milk (HEA)

My mate won a microwave steamer at last week's meeting in the raffle and she gave it to me. I've only just started using it but it's brill! They're only about £1 from B&M I deffo reccommend one :D

Well done Kate thats a great loss! Its my weigh day tomorrow eve so will let you know. Only been following it loosly though as this will be my first group. p.s - i had the creamy mushroom and tomato salad for dins followed by jelly. x

om just tried to do the weight bit of davinas workout and i felt my thighs rip when i did a lunge :shock: Now i cant even jog :s HALP

Hi girls.

I had my op earlier and im sore and tired but im otherwise ok. Only needed 4 stitches :)
I have had a muller light for tea and probs have one for supper. Hurts to move my jaw and surgeon said to stay off solids for a few days, so should be ok to eat by fri :)

xxx

its always better than we imagined isnt it :hugs: Glad it went okay X

biscuits arent that bad kate depending on what sort! Well done on your loss :)

Right girls...well Im going to be disappearing again..this is what I just wrote on the MC thread..

Well Im done with my antibiotics...I dont know, feel a bit in no mans land to be honest...Checked my scales..this week, and I have gained back 2 lb on slimming world, even though I printed off my menu and I have been following it really strictly.I had lost 4lbs the previous week on SW, so I dont know where I am going wrong. I have had no snacks this week, just fruit. I dont have periods, as I am on the implanon so Im not sure if slimming world is working for me..Feeling really down about it to be honest. Going to have a think about it tomorrow, but will probably be starting the cleanse Friday. In fact I know it!

I need this weight gone, I want my life back! :cry:

I dont know whats happening girls..but I have literally done everything properly this week. I have ate loads and loads of fruit in the last couple of days. So I have been doing this diet since the 6th January, albeit a few days where I went off a bit..in total..inc my mysterious weight gain..I have lost a grand total of 2lbs. It doesnt seem to be working for me.

Aw damn Eternalrose.... do u attend a group or from home, speak to your leader if you can maybe.

x

Some people need syns hun mybe thats why you havent lost? Crazy as it sounds our teacher said if you dont have any syns sometimes you can put on weight? Im not sure why at all but it works? might be worth one more week on it?

No I have the online membership as I dont have the time with my peer support work and college..and this week I made a mental note of doing it properly. I have my recipes stuck to the fridge straight from the website. Bought all the food in, but I am gaining weight! But I notice you eat a lot of carbs on this diet to compensate for the fact your eating low fat. My nutritional teacher at college told me today..if you dont exercise very much and take in a lot of carbs, be it healthy or unhealthy carbs it will turn to fat...hence gain weight. It all makes sense, Ive not exercised this week..but last week I was on the Wii everyday. So maybe it was the Wii that made me lose weight not SW.

I think I will be taking a little break, so I can figure out what I want to do..

Good luck with all your goals girls..xx

Yeah i wont be following the high carb days because i know i will pile on those pounds, it sucks. i dont do any exercise other than the odd walk with the pram, i need to start! xx

awww ET, that sucks!

I'm concios I'm eating lots of carbs too, I/m foing to try and cut as many as I can out next week:thumbup:

I'm trying to cut out some carbs but its hard when you dont eat much else :\ I cnat live on veg and fruit and a bit of meat :dohh: I'm going to try and not eat any bread but idk, its hard.

Your allowed 2 slices of wholemeal 400g as your helthy extra b everyday if you want it blah :)

tbh I dont 'get' SW really. Losing weight is consuming less calories than you burn and SWs theory is you can eat as much as you want of free foods. Imagine you made spag bol and ate 4 portions a day, thats probably over 2000cals even though it's 'free', how can you possibly lose weight?

ET- I think maybe if you are doing this MC one week and SW the next, that's why you arent losing much weight... your body is trying to get used of one thing and then that changes and it has to get used of another... kwim?
I have always struggled with diets etc, but SW deffo does work if you stick to it 100% and dont change your diet plan. Honestly, give yourself 2 full wks on SW and use your 10 syns a day and if u dont lose at least 7lb il be suprised ;-) Any help u need, just pm me as i have been doing SW for a while now(although went off plan when i lost my babies) Maybe send me some examples of what u eat? i would love to help you.
Don't despair. I often feel like that and i have added pressure that my weight is at the moment dictating if i get pregnant or not as i cant be accepted for IVF at this weighr, but we can shift it xxx

I bought the slimming world mag today and an example meal plan is... omelette or fat free yogurt banana and honey for brekkie, butternut squash soup or makeral salad for lunch, and a main meal such as spag bol for dins and a yoghurt. and snacks of fruits and rice cakes. this lady lost almost 2 and a half stone. there is a 7 day mix and match menu in this edition too .... which has 8 options for brekkie, lunch and dins. i can pm those of u it that want it xx

I have not had a brilliant day today.

B - Toast and marg
L - Ham salad
D - Mcdonalds - Cheeseburger & carrot stick happy meal

Snacks - Melon, Grapes, Cherries & Carrot sticks.

I was soo good up untill tonight, when i finished work way late, then oops but, tomorrow is another day :)

tbh I dont 'get' SW really. Losing weight is consuming less calories than you burn and SWs theory is you can eat as much as you want of free foods. Imagine you made spag bol and ate 4 portions a day, thats probably over 2000cals even though it's 'free', how can you possibly lose weight?

Because your not meant to eat 4 portions of spag bol a day....at each meal on extra easy your meant to have 1/3 of your plate full of superfree foods(veg/fruit) so they fill you up and you need less carbs/meat if you do have that amount. You have to do it properly for it to work :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->