sling help pleeease

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
Well... my naughty little boy has decided he doesn't want to bend his legs when i put him in a ring sling. He just tries to stand up in it :shock:

Can anyone recommend a good way to carry him in the ring sling with his legs free? I tried him facing me with legs out in a wrap but he was too interested in seeing what was going on so wriggled way too much. I don't want to have to give up :cry:

Would he take a hip carry, Dopey? In my sling, I could have LO kinda... sitting in the pouch area, with her legs out the other side of the fabric. She was round to one side, so by turning her head she could see what was going on both in front of me and behind me. She really liked this!

Is that ok at 14 weeks? I think he'd like that but it says from 6mo on the leaflet thingy :shrug:

Aah I dunno, sorry :dohh:

My one it was from when they could sit up reasonably well, which won't apply either! (I totally misread your sig, sorry :blush:)

What about a kangaroo hold? It's what my sling maker recommended for babies who want to see more, but who aren't ready for a hip carry:

Here's the link for the instructions for the sling I have, it's on page 12: https://www.freedomslings.co.uk/FreedomSlingInstructions2010.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->