Slippers or Bare Feet?

bare feet, I hate wearing shoes and really cant stand socks :dohh:

I prefer bare feet or socks but my feet are always cold and OH worries too much he would rather I wore socks and slippers lol xxx

Slippers, my dog dribbles water everywhere and it is so gross when i go into the kitchen and step in his dribbly water. I need slippers bad!!

Bare feet all the way, I can't wear shoes indoors. If there's a party at my house I will still go around barefoot. I physically can't wear shoes in my house, I just like it that way. in anyone elses house I obviously wear shoes but I don't like it. I'm also lucky enough to have under floor heating

I wear socks during summer because the floor gets cold due to the AC lol and barefoot in the winter because we have underfloor heating which means our floors are warm and toasty :cloud9:

bare feet in the summer and socks in the winter

Socks or slippers. We have laminate floors & central ACs so the floor is always cold.

Bare feet always indoors and whenever possible outdoors :)

Bare foot unless its the winter then I leave a pair in the kitchen to put on when I am in there.

I always have to have either slippers or crocks on can not stand to go barefoot !

My feet are always in shoes or slippers or socks,even at night....which is probably why they resemble shreks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->