Slow frer progression, anyone have happy endings?

scoobydrlp

Reaction score
I miscarried my first pregnancy, and my tests never got dark and eventually got lighter (I also had a ton of cramping from the time I found out I was pregnant until I miscarried). Second pregnancy, tests progressed super quick and I never had any worries. This time my frers are progressing very slow again and I'm soooo nervous. No cramping this time, and I have used 2 other test brands and am seeing a little better progression with them.

I know I sound crazy, but I'm so scared of miscarrying again. Anyone have good outcomes to slow progression?

I had a very slow progression this pregnancy, drove myself insane testing and worrying. But my little jellybean is perfectly fine. My honest advice is to stop testing. Only reliable way to check levels are rising is through repeat bloods. To many factors can Influence the darkness of the tests. Will your doctor not agree to do bloods? Might put your mind at rest.

Yes stop the tests...line progression wont give you an idea how well its going...only the doubling of hcg will. If you are stressed and worried, it can cause problems so best to stay relaxed. I know its hard after a loss, but you dont need the extra stress :)

Thanks ladies, I've promised myself I won't buy anymore tests. I'm making myself absolutely crazy over this. I have no other reason to worry about this pregnancy, I am having symptoms, and no cramping or bleeding. I need to just stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->