Slow heart rate

jonnanne3

Our miracle is HERE!
Reaction score
Sorry for crashing in here but I have a question for my friend. She is 8 wks 4 days and she had her scan today. Well they told her that the baby is measuing 6 wks. and that the baby's heart would stop and start and when it would start, it was very slow. Has anyone had anything like this before with a good outcome? This is her third pregnancy and with the other two she lost them. But she never saw a heartbeat on either of them. Any advice or good outcomes? Thanks in advance. :hugs:

sorry i dont know anything about this but i did not want to read and run. i hope somebody else will come and have some experience and advice for you to give to your friend, good luck to her!

I really hope your friend is just on the early end of 6wks and not truly 8 1/2 wks. IF she is only 6wks, the baby's HB MAY just have started and will level out within the next couple days. Otherwise, I wish I had better advice!!! I truly hope she is just early!!!

I am sorry I didn't resond but last night we went out and didn't get home until late. She and I were cycle buddies (she is my neighbor and she has been ttc as long as I have) and her lmp was 10-9-09 which would make her over 8 wks. She got her :bfp: on Nov 11. She had an ultrasound at 5 wks 6 days and they saw the yolk sac but no heart beat yet as it was too early. So this was a follow up scan and that is what they found. She has an appointment this morning at 830 with the doctor. Yesterday the scanner told her that she had never seen anything like that before. I just hope it was a fluke. I hope and pray everything will be ok. Any advice?

Anything?

you just have to have faith and see how it plays out for your friend. Hopefully all will go well; time will surely tell. Just remain faithful for her. Whatever the outcome, she will be OK.

How far between the 5wk 6dy scan and this last one was there? If it was truly 2wks which should make her 8wks at that point, then I honestly don't forsee a good outcome there. I hate to say that because with 4 losses, I understand the heartbreak, but only a day or two growth in 2 weeks doesn't seem like it would be ok. I know that isn't what you want to hear and I PRAY that I am wrong...I hope her scan comes out with great results, but I just thought I would give an honest opinion...

Thank you ladies. Yeah it was a true 2 weeks between scans. I just tried to call her to see how her appt went and she didn't answer. I will update as soon as I know. Thanks again! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->