• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slow Rising HCG and High Progesterone Levels

Redhead11

Reaction score
Hi All, Looking for some success stories of similar situations. I had my first hcg test on 6/9- came back at 96. Two days later it only rose to 130 and two days after that 156. A week later I went in and levels rose to 996, one week after that 4,632. They did an emergency ultrasound for fear of ectopic (6w5d), but they found a gestational sac and heart beat! I didn't get the number but he said it was strong. The sac was measuring a few days behind, but he said this could be because dating of early ultrasounds can be off up to 3 days.

Does anyone have a similar story that ended up successful? I did IVF so I know two "perfect" embryos went in, so maybe I had a vanishing twin? This is a theory the nurse offered, but the doctor turned down. I know doctors have to be realistic but they are often very negative, even though he gave me a 50/50 shot, he was nothing but negative in the conversation to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->